- Bang - Kelly Oubre Jr -

————

————

"What's up baby?" Kelly said as he heard his girlfriend, Y/N, pick up the phone. Kelly was currently in a hotel in Cleveland, he had a game later on the next day.

"Hi," Y/N's voice put a smile on his face. He had only been away from her for two days, but it felt like a lifetime without her. "How was practice today?"

"Coach was on our asses today. He ain't got pussy in a long time or something cause he's been pissed off everyday this trip."

"Eh, I'm sure they're plenty of prostitutes out in Cleveland. If he wants some, he can go get some." Y/N said, making Kelly laugh.

"I miss you. When I come back I got a little break. We'll go to a nice hotel or something, take you to a fancy dinner. That sound good?"

"Sounds amazing. I can't wait." Y/N had a huge smile on her face. No one made her heart race like Kelly. The relationship was fairly new, but she hadn't felt this way about anyone before.

"I got a question for you?" Kelly smirked as he threw himself onto the comfy, white, hotel bed.

"And what would that be?"

"When I'm gone, when I'm on the road. Do I cross your mind?" Kelly twiddled the fingers on his left hand as he held his phone up to his ear with his right.

"All day everyday, Kelly Oubre."

"Good. Cause the feeling is mutual." Kelly's smile stretched ear to ear.

————
word count : 255