Chapter 12 ~ 5 Weeks Later .

Adriana P.O.V ~ Adriana Crib 📍

I was getting my hair done by my hairstylist Tae while on the phone with Durk.

Durk-Mann I miss you already...

Adriana-Durk you've only been gone for 3 days *Chuckles*

Durk-Man Sooo,Like I wanna come home Now cause I know you need some Of This-

Adriana-Durk! imma talk to you later *Smiles*

Durk-Alright,Love you

Adriana-Love you too.

I'm not gone I do miss Durk and his sex but he was on tour which I wish I could've went but I had to see about the bouquet.

Tae-Girl when y'all gone start dating? *Doing hair*

Adriana-Honey I really don't know *Chuckles*

Tae-Y'all Swear y'all close friends but be all up on each other like lovers.

Adriana-*Laughs* Tae shut up beside me and Durk are just taking things slow.

Tae-By Fucking..

I then rolled my eyes laughing at him,Tae is like my big brother and also my gay boy bestfriends/Hairstylist we've been knowing each other for awhile now and he's my only Bestfriend down here.

Adriana-Boy you crazy,But anyways you done cause I'm finna he late for work..

Tae-Girl shut the fuck,You ain't gone be that late.

Adriana-I swear I can't stand yo ass sometimes.

Tae-But you can *Chuckles*

I was he's something else but that's my crazy ass Bestfriend,After he finished I got ready and we both headed out the door saying our byes and went our separate ways and I then headed to work.

I then walked into the shop to Customers buying or looking at her and Amina was at the front unboxing hair that said "Kyche" which was created by me.I then walked up to the counter.

Amina-Hey Adriana *Smiling*

Adriana-Hey Amina *Smiles back* Did anymore blond Bundles Come Back.

Amina-*Take them Out* Yes they did I'm finna put them up.

Adriana-Alright,Thank you

I then smiled at her and I then headed to my office which was nice and big as hell.I then sat down and seen my Manager Lenna walk in.

Adriana-Hey Lena *Smiles at her* What's the plans for today?

Lena-Hey *Smiles* and the You have an Photoshoot to model for your hair,But you will be in leaving by an hour. *Looking at iPad typing*

Adriana-Okay thank you.

Lena-You welcome.

She then walked away typing on her iPad,I hired Lenna about a week ago because she is a real good assistant and she was pretty light skin girl and she was bad and she used to be Trey Songz Manager and I heard she was a good manager so I gave her a shot and she look like she take her job seriously,I then Did a couple of Paper work after I was done I then seen I had an text from Durk.