~83~

{Warning: Sensitive Content Ahead}

(Y/N's POV)

"I've waited long enough. I'm going to get him."

"He's supposed to be home already.."

"Exactly. I'm calling Hobi he'll take me up there to the school. We can get there a lot faster in his car."

Your entire body is a wound up ball of nerves as your shaky hands dial Hobi's number on the house phone, his cheery voice sounding through the device.

"Hey hot stuff, what's up?"

"I need a ride. Jungkook hasn't come home from school yet and I'm worried about him."

".....I'll be there in a second."

After hanging up the phone you quickly run and stand on the porch until the familiar black sports car pulls down the dirt road, Hobi's expression far from the cheery voice that greeted you earlier.

"Baby.."

"Jimin..."

"It's alright. I'll be in the way...plus the car...I can't ride in it."

"I'm sorry...I'll call you the second I see he's alright."

"Okay baby."

"Come on Y/N!"

"I'm coming!"

You take off down the steps and hop into the passengers seat of Hobi's car as he takes off before you can even get your seatbelt on, his entire jaw tightened with anger.

"I hope it isn't like last time."

"What do you mean?"

"Um...well...I met Jungkook a while ago actually...when he got hurt the first time I was the one that brought him home."

Wait a second-

"Wait what?!"

"Yeah..he was all beat up and begging me to take him to his home...at the time I didn't know who he was but you were the girl he was mumbling about. He was seriously beat up.."

Oh my god...

Hobi was the one that brought him home?!

"Hobi please hurry..."

You nervously chew on your thumbnail and stare out the window as Hobi weaves in between cars smoothly, a deep sigh escaping his chest.

"We're here."

Oh thank god.

The second Hobi pull in front of the school you fly out the door and hear the pounding of your combat boots against the concrete sidewalk, the absence of other students turning your stomach upside down.

I'm coming Jungkook.

I'm coming.

"I'll go check the courtyard!"

"Alright!"

Jungkook isn't in the courtyard Hobi...I know exactly where he is.

Your hands slam against the metal double doors of the school as you heave in deep breaths, your feet almost sliding from under you trying to go up the linoleum stairs.

Come on!

I have to get to him!

"He isn't in the courtyard!"