Chapter 137

Last chapter my loves 😞💖 thank you for making it all the way to the very end.
***
Cassie Smith
I woke up to the strong scent of something. I couldn't quite put my finger on it but all I knew was that shit was strong. Woke me right up. My head was pounding. I was surrounded by nothing but dark and I could barely see what was in front of me.

I moaned in pain and once my vision cleared, I could see the burners on the stove still on. Mrs. Berry was no longer on the ground where she had been. I started to panic. I started to wonder if I even saw her or was I dreaming since I was just waking up.

My breathing grew heavy thinking about Kairi and Royalty. Where they were and if they were safe. I started crying. I realized I'd been tied up and there was something over my mouth after fully regaining consciousness. Last thing I remember was literally getting knocked in the head. That's why my head was probably hurting like a muh.

"Could you stop fucking crying?!" I heard someone exclaim. Out of nowhere a bright light flashed in my face.

"Hmm?!" I exclaimed.

Getting a closer look at who held the flash light,my eyes widened in disbelief. It'd been Vanessa. She had a mask on her face, covering her nose from the gas.

"Aww finally! We're face to face after all this time!" She exclaimed excitedly.

She held Royalty in her hands as if he were her child. He had on a mask too. At this point I was pissed and fucking scared. How the fuck did this skinny lil boy manage to do this to me?

"I bet you want an explanation...hm?" She sighed, taking a seat across from me.

"Where's Kairi?" I cried, hoping that she could understand what I was saying.

"Hmm? Oh where's Kairi? My baby girl? Or my soon to be baby girl after I kill you?" She chuckled, checking her nails. "Kai!"

I kept crying. I couldn't fucking move and I wanted to jump up and kill this bitch. Kairi walked into the room happily with a mask over her face. She waved at me and sat on Vanessas lap.

I struggled to get out of the ropes she had me in. They were strong as fuck too. You can tell her psycho ass planned this with detail. I was tryna figure out what she wanted.

Why she was even here after two fuckin years. Popping up randomly on a rainy day. Tryna kill me. I thought we all moved on.

She seemed happy from what I heard. She had a kid last time I heard about her. But it came out as a stillborn. Then she disappeared. She deleted her Instagram, there were no sources on her. She was gone.

"Kairi?!" I tried to manage out.

I was trying to figure out why the fuck Kairi wasn't crying and screaming trying to help me or at least attempt to run away.

"She's not gonna listen to you Cassie. As far as she's concerned, she's just waiting on the ice cream I promised her." Vanessa chuckled. "Right Kai?"

Kairi nodded her head, hopping off of Vanessas lap and going into the living room. I don't know how serious she thought this was. Kairi was smart. She was only 3 but she had COMMON SENSE. She knew danger when she saw it but for some reason it wasn't clicking this time. 

Vanessa took a deep breath, lifting up her shirt and revealing her breasts. I prayed to God she wasn't doing what I thought she was about to do.

She smiled at me, looking down at Royalty. She was trying to get him to latch on to her so she could breast feed MY SON.

"You fucking bitch!" I screamed even though my mouth was muffled. "I'll kill you!"

"But ya can't." She laughed, watching Royalty struggle to latch.