「Chapter Thirty Nine」

"Welcome L/n, make yourself comfortable." Principal Nezu said, his tone usually bright and cheery, but this time, it was concerningly worried.

Aizawa left the room. Y/n folded her hands together and placed them in between her thighs as she hunched over, her nerves were shooting through the roof- she was terrified.

"Usually we'd know these types of things before entry, so it's a bit odd that we're just now knowing this."

Oh no. He's gonna ask about the curse, isn't he?!

"It's not something we see everyday, certainly not."

Shit.

"But it's come to my attention, that as a young child, you were.. experimented on. Is that correct?"

Y/n's jaw slightly dropped, wondering just how they had even managed to get that information, "U-Um, yeah.. It's just something I've left behind.."

"If you don't mind me asking, what did they do to you?" Principal Nezu hopped out of his chair and poured two cups of tea.

"Well.." Y/n recalled the memories, "I remember being strapped to a medical bed and then, um, being electrocuted. Zaps flying through my body over and over."

Principal Nezu handed Y/n the cup as she folded her hands around the mug. He took his seat, "Why was that happening to you?"

"I.. I think they were trying to make me into something.. Almost like.." Y/n looked at Principal Nezu with wide eyes, "Almost like some type of Nomu..!"

"An experiment for the League of Villains?" He tilted his head.

"I don't know, but it wouldn't make sense, since I'm pretty sure my father was the one behind it all."

"What's your father doing now? Does he still hurt you or..?"

"My dad left after my sister died. I haven't seen or heard of him since."

"What does he look like?"

"I don't really remember actually. His face was just kind of a mixed blur to me. I'm glad I don't remember though."

"What else did he do to you?"

"My father was just.. terrible. He really loved my sister though. To me I was just some mistake.. I was, I guess in a simple term, neglected. My father hated me, and he made sure to show that everyday. He would show great affection and encouragement towards my sister and younger brother." She shrugged, "I just don't know why he hated me so much."

"Is he still alive?"

"I'm almost certain he is."

"What's his Quirk?"

Y/n paused, "His Quirk.. I don't remember. I guess, ridiculously enough, I didn't know him very well. I don't even know what his name is."

"Do you remember anything changing during the experiments?"

~ ~ ~

"Dad? Dad?!"

"Stay still."

"Where's mom at, Dad?"

"At home."

"Dad, I can't see. I'm scared."

"Be quiet."

Voices paraded the young girl's mind. Her vision was gone and she had no idea as to where she was. Why did her father do this to her? It doesn't make any sense!

A sudden though quick pain surged through Y/n's body and she let out a shriek.

"Tighten the straps!" A man's voice yelled and Y/n felt her arms and legs stiffen.

"W-What the hell?!"

"Amazing..!"

Y/n's body thrashed around as her blindfold burnt off her face as her eyes glowed gold. Her hair started to float up from the energy being exerted from her body. Y/n's fingertips started to glow until her whole body became some type of golden entity.

~ ~ ~

"L/n?"

"Father..." Y/n muttered as she gripped her head, tears spilling from her eyes.

"What's going on?!"

"No more, no-"

She opened her eyes to see Katsuki bending down to her height with a concerned look on his face. Y/n looked into his eyes for awhile as he did the same.

It seemed as if some force would not let the other look away.

"Bakugo? L/n?"

The two suddenly snapped out of it and looked towards Principal Nezu.

"Sorry for bringing that back."

"It's okay." Y/n wiped her tears.

"You two may go back to class."