♡34; My girlfriend♡

Me and Jungkook are sitting in the living room in bts' apartment. We were just getting ourselves prepared to go live on Vlive.

I grab a blanket from next to us on the sofa and I pull it over both of our laps to keep us warm.

Jungkook gives me a reassuring smile before turning on his phone to open Vlive.

Namjoon was sitting on a chair on the other side of the room to keep an eye on us to see how everything is going.

Jungkook takes hold of my hand and he squeezes it lightly. He knows I'm nervous but we have to do this if we want to do things openly in public. But I know Jungkook is nervous too, no matter what happens it's okay because we are together.

Jungkook and me count down before clicking on the go live icon. "3..2..1.." and boom the live video has started.

Within seconds there were already 2 million people watching. Which was understandable because when I used to get a notification that bts was live I would click on the notification faster than anything.

'Who is she?'

'She's pretty.'

'Jungkook oppa, who is that?'

'I wish I was that girl.'

'Marry me Jungkook.'

The comments start flying in, and I try to read some of them who come across the screen. But there were so many comments I couldn't possibly read all of them.

Most of them were positive which made me smile, hopefully they will also be positive once we tell them what's actually going on.

"Hello armyy" Jungkook says enthusiastically with a grin towards the camera which melted my heart reminding me how cute he is.

"Heyy" I say happily sounding a bit nervous.

Jungkook wraps his arm around my shoulder pulling me closer to him "today I am here with a very special girl" he says with a smile making me blush.

'Jungkookie stop cheating on me' one of the comments says, you wish girl, you wish.

"Look how pretty and cute she is" he says with a smile pinching my cheek making me smile and blush. I had no idea what to say to army. I'm scared to say something wrong. Or say something that might make them not like me, so maybe it's best to stay a bit quiet.

Jungkook leans in towards my ear and whispers into it sending chills down my spine at how close he is "don't be shy, say what you want to say. The comments are very positive so far so hardly any of them dislike you. You are the most amazing and gorgeous girl ever and I want them to see that so please don't hold back what you want to say" I nod at what Jungkook.

"Okay so army... I would like to tell you something, this girl here is my girlfriend."

"Guess I should introduce myself then" I chuckle "my name is y/l/n y/n, I am 19 years old. I live in Seoul. My favorite type of animals are bunnies" I look towards Jungkook giving him a smile. "I still go to college but I will be graduating this year."

'Oh my god I recognize her, she's the quiet girl at our school' I see one of the comments say, well nice to know I am the quiet girl.

The rest of the Vlive went very well, it was basically just me and Jungkook answering armys questions about us.

It was really fun and I felt very accepted by army. I never thought it would go this well so I'm very happy.

——
A/n: short chapter, I wanted to quickly post before school, I'm late btw haha.

I will try to publish another chapter later today :))