17

jin's eyes widened as he stared down at the brightly smiling little.

he chuckled awkwardly at the others who were gazing at them in shock horror. "god... just because you know I have a daddy kink... just leave me alone about it!" seokjin pretended to be offended by the word, his mind trying to come up with an instant solution.

yoongi's face dropped as the older looked at him in a disgusted way. did his caregiver not love him anymore? was he a bad boy?

yoongi was snapped out of his depressive thoughts when he felt himself being dragged away from the other students. he looked at the person who had grabbed his hand and glared at him. "daddy, let go!" yoongi yelled once they were finally alone in the men's changing room.

thankfully it was isolated, and seokjin and jeongguk both knew that it would be for the remainder of their lunch period.

"baby, I'm sorry for what I did just then, it was to protect us both, okay?" the oldest boy apologised as he played with the little's hair.

yoongi still pouted angrily at the caregiver who just chuckled. "if you forgive me, I'll make sure to buy my little boy some candy," he bargained and yoongi's smile returned almost instantly.

"yes! yes, yoonie forgives daddy!" yoongi exclaimed and the two caregivers laughed. jeongguk picked him up and placed him on his hips easily, tickling under his chin with a small smile.

"but gukkkie's still your favourite, isnt that right kitten?" he grinned as yoongi giggled loudly. "yes! g-gukkie let me watch h-hedgehog and panda! o-oh and skunk!"

jeongguk held yoongi tighter and kissed as much of his face as possible until seokjin snatched the boy out of his arms.

"so you don't love daddy?" seokjin asked as his plump lips formed a fake pout. yoongi gasped when he saw the sad face of his caregiver and hugged him tightly. "yes! yoonie loves daddy too! yoonie loves daddy so~ much!"

seokjin, satisfied with that answer, mimicked jeongguk by pressing kisses over every inch of yoongi's face.

yoongi squealed and giggled from the ticklish feeling and whined. "daddy~" he dragged out pitifully.

seokjin finally gave mercy to the poor boy and placed him back on the ground. "is my kitten hungry?" the eldest asked upon hearing yoongi's tummy growl for food.

yoongi pouted and nodded. "mhm... want candy," he answered. jeongguk chuckled and agreed. "you can have candy, baby-" yoongi's face lit up again, as though he hadn't been pouting just a second beforehand. "-but" jeongguk continued and the little's face dropped again. "you gotta eat some ramen too, our little baby is too skinny for our liking,"

yoongi huffed at the request but agreed nonetheless. It was worth it for candy!

seokjin smiled and ruffled the boy's fluffy blond hair. "hold my hand, baby. we don't want you running off on us, do we?"

yoongi, loving skinship when in his headspace, didn't hesitate to clutch the older's hand tightly. seokjin just chuckled at the action and began walking, yoongi and jeongguk following closely.

much to yoongi's dismay, seokjin  had no choice but to let go of his hand and seokjin had to hold back the urge to coo at the small boy's adorable pout.

yoongi followed the two boys over to the circular table in the corner of the cafeteria where the little saw his other 4 caregivers.

yoongi was quick to run over to them, making himself comfortable on hoseok's lap. "hobi!" he cheered with a giggle. "yoonie!" hoseok cheered back mockingly and wrapped his arms around his waist.