Parents Teacher day

Jaemin laughed when Yangyang slapped Henderys back for mentioning Jeno.
Because three of them were having lunch together and chit chatting about here and there. Hendery has this bad thing . Whenever he names someone , they tend to appear out of no where just like that.
Now the appearance of Jeno means their lunch will be ruined.

Jaemin won't complain at all working in Jenos company. Jeno was a cold bitch with his deadly personality at work.
He could never imagine Jeno being like this which he find kinda sexy.
Okay don't mind Jaemin.

But Jeno left no chance to make stupid jokes on Hendery being single , scolding Yangyang and annoying the shit out of Jaemin. Jenos sexual jokes and greasy flirting were intolerable for Jaemin. But still he loved the office.

He learned that despite of being cold and rude boss , everyone loved Jeno. He paid the staff really well . Helped them whenever they needed and Jaemin was shocked to see the salary scale . It was clear that all the staff respected Jeno .
Some had more business to do with him anyway which Jaemin caught red handed and Jeno being Jeno asked the younger to join him . Which Jaemin denied with a disgusting and disappointed face.

Yangyang would say it was Jenos style to release his stress because he had no one to talk.
Jaemin wondered why using one night stands for stress releasing which Mark answered one day when he caught him cursing at Jeno because a girl was kneeling between Jenos legs just when he had to report to the CEO .

" Jeno doesn't do feelings. He doesn't trust anyone. He even doesn't want to do this. People throw themselves at him. Not his fault . He is a man with needs too . Though his behaviors are changing recently with a certain someones presence in his life. I hope he can find his way "
That's what Mark told Jaemin. The Canadian CEO was super cool and Jaemin liked him a lot as a big brother.
But the certain someones mentioning made him cautious.

What if the certain someone was his Injunie?

" Mr Na .. sir Lee is calling you in his chamber"
A girl ruined the threes lunch moment.

" See I told you Hendery has a cursed mouth . "
Yangyang complained.

" Not my fault Jeno can't survive and hours not seeing his pretty boy "
Hendery remarked.

" Aaiisshh you nonsense."
Jaemin also slapped Hendery.

He has gotten close with the two a lot working in Lee's . Actually, they became friends. In his day to day office life , Yangyang and Hendery makes his work more easier . Mark is also a cool boss . He learned really late that the cafe accross the street belonged to Marks husband Donghyuck who is also close friend with Renjun.
It was like a cycle where Lee Jeno was also a part .

That sexy jerk god damn Lee Jeno.

" Yes .. okay . You are really making this hard for me .
What if paparazzi find me ?
Oh right ...
I don't know you gotta make this stupid excuse for me.
Everyone knows Minhyuck is Mark and Donghyucks son.
Alright alright geezzzz...
If only you weren't this beautiful and threatened me though it's sexy coming from you , I would never listen to you .
Yes beautiful.
Okay I know..
So I'll get a reward for doing this right .
How about a kiss on my...
Hello ...
Renjun..."

Jeno laughed hard when Renjun just hang up on Jeno . He could imagine the Chinese male blushing and fuming at the same time.

Suddenly he heard a knock at his door.
He smilingly looked at the direction and his smile got brighter.

" Come in Nana .."

Jaemin arched his eyebrows .

" Why did you call me ?"