Chapter 52.

Max's lips mold to mine and my hands travel up her back. Her narrow hips grind down on mine and a whimper escapes my lips.  She swallows my gasps as her lips trace mine, movement for movement.

"Oh, Charli the things you do to me.. the way you make me feel," she whispers into my mouth. Her words unravel me and I reach for the hem of her shirt. Her hand travels down from my cheek, to my chest, and down my stomach. The thick fabric of my dress concealing the goose bumps forming on my skin. Her hand moves to the small space between our bodies where my legs are parted and I gasp as she rubs gently over the lace of my tights. She applies a little more pressure and I groan and arch my back off the bench.

No matter how angry or upset she makes me, one touch from her and I am under her control. Control that at the moment seems to be faltering. She is trying to hold onto it but I can see it crumbling. She brushes her nose against my cheek as I pull her shirt up and over her head, it strains to get over her hair but she reaches one hand up and tugs it as she lifts off of me. She tosses the shirt and immediately dips her head down and finds my lips once more. Feeling need and impatient, I grab her hand and move it back between my thighs, a small chuckle vibrates through her and she looks down at me.

"What do you want to do, Charli?" her voice is hoarse.

"Anything," I tell her, meaning the word. I'll do anything with her, let her do anything to me, and I don't care about the consequences that are bound to come tomorrow. She said she wants me, and I am hers to take, I have been since the first time I pressed my lips to her.

"Don't say anything, because there are a lot of fucking things I can and want to do to you," she groans and pushes her thumb against my tights and panties. My imagination runs wild with the different things she could do to me,

"You decide," I moan as she moves her thumb in a circle. I don't have any suggestions, I just want her to keep touching me this way.

"You're so wet for me, I can feel you through the tights," Her tongue runs over her lips, wetting them and I moan again. 'Let's get these tights off, okay?"

Before I can respond she moves off of me. Her hands slide up my dress and grip the waistband of my tights, pulling them down along my thighs. The cool air hits me and I buck my hips involuntarily.

"Fuck, you're fucking soaking," she mutters as her eyes rake my body and stop between my legs. Unable to stop herself it seems, she slides her finger down my folds to collect the moisture. She brings her finger to her lips and she sucks on it with hooded eyes.  I've never witnessed something so erotic in my entire life. Watching her suck her finger sends heat through my whole body.

"Remember when I said I wanted to taste you?" She asks and I nod. "Well, I want to now. Okay?"  Her expression is eager. I am a little embarrassed by the idea but if it feels as good as her rubbing me at the stream, I want her. She licks her lips again and keeps her eyes at a steady gaze into mine. The last time I was going to let her do this, we ended up fighting because she was being cruel. I hope she doesn't ruin it again.

"Do you want me to?" She asks and I groan.

"Please don't make me say it" I beg. She brings her hand back down to me and runs her fingers along my hips in wide circles.

"I won't." She promises. I am relieved, I nod my head and she lets out a breath.

"We should move to the bed so you have more room" she suggests and reaches for my hand. I pull my dress down once I stand up and she smirks at me. She walks to the side of the bay window and pulls a string, setting free thick blue curtains, making the room much darker.

"Take it off" she demands quietly and I do as I am told. The dress pools at my feet and I am left in just my bra. My bra is plain white, with a small bow on the dip between the cups. I need to invest in some new undergarments if Max is going to keep seeing me in them. Her eyes go wide and loiter on my chest, and she reaches out and brings the small bow between her long fingers.