Chapter 12

Harmony woke up the next morning refreshed and happy. Last night was the best sleep she had ever gotten in her life. She glanced down at her waist and some a cream colored arm draped lazily over it. She turned to face Anthony and saw he was still asleep.

He is so cute when he's sleeping. She thought to herself. His lips were slightly parted and his breathing was even. Harmony slowly got out of the bed to take a shower and go make breakfast. She grabbed a shirt from inside of Anthony's drawer and a pair of her shorts, some underwear and went into the bathroom.

Anthony woke up about twenty minutes later and noticed his Ebony goddess was not next to him. Since the situation last night he had been on high alert. So when he saw she wasn't there he panicked.

He thew the comforters off in a rush and immediately began looking for Harmony.

"Harmony." he called. No answer.

"HARMONY!" he called again. Still no answer. Now Anthony was starting to think the worst at the moment.

What if she got kidnapped?

What if she decided to leave me?

What if she knew that guy?

Did she just use me?

But, while Anthony was upstairs thinking about the worst possible scenarios, Harmony had just walked in from the grocery store.

She began to put up the food and then proceeded to began breakfast. She heard footsteps upstairs and assumed it was Anthony waking up. She went upstairs to greet him this fine morning but stopped when she saw his state.

He was pacing all over his bedroom, talking to himself and running his hand through his hair. Aww he is so adorable when he's worried. Harmony thought to herself. But why is he so worried?

"Ant." She called trying to get his attention. He didn't notice her presence.

"Tony." She tried his other nickname. Still didn't notice.

So, she jumped on his back and screamed in his ear,"ANTHONY CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW!"

Anthony groaned,"Yes love, I can hear you."

She jumped off,"Good. Now what are you so worried about? When I walked in here you looked like you were about to jump out the window." She joked, he didn't laugh.

"Where were you?"

"What do you mean I was here?"

"No you weren't when I woke up you weren't next to me. I thought that something happened to you. I thought that you left me."

"Oh, I was at the grocery store. Dude, your kitchen was naked. So I had to go get some food for breakfast, I just got back." Harmony reassure him.

"Don't ever scare me like that again." He grabbed her and pulled her into his embrace. She returned it and was content.

"Do you want to come help." She glanced up at him.

"Sure,anything for you." He kissed her and they walked hand and hand downstairs.