14

My heels clicked softly against the wooden floors as I made my way to the bathroom for my last minute touch ups. My sweater was black and my bodycon skirt was a soft cream color. I tie my hair up in a high pony tail with a matching ribbon before fluffing my curly hair to make it bigger before grabbing my hoops and sticking them in my ears. "Who you gettin cute for?" I look over to Dion who wore a crisp black sweater that exposed his strong muscles and black slacks that seemed to be tailored perfectly to expose his strong thighs. I could have drooled from the way his tattoos peeked out through his collar and the silver rings he sported on his fingers.

"Hi.." I shy away as I look down at my feet. He chuckles and I watch his feet approach me, "Look at me." His rings we cold against my chin as he tilted my head up to face him, "Good girl.. Spin for me." I slowly spin in a circle and watch his eyes darken as his eyes scanned my outfit.

"Nah.. You gotta change." He frowns and I do the same, pouting as I look myself up and down, "Why?" His lips lift to a smile, "Because all them niggas finna be lookin at you.. Iont wanna have to beat somebody ass." My cheeks burned as I giggled, "You would win." I mumble and he steps closer, his chest almost pressing against mine, "Damn right.." His eyes dropped to my lips and I slowly lick them, nervousness and excitement making my tummy flutter.

His phone rang behind us, ruining the moment and making me inwardly groan as he steps back, "Shit.. We 'bout to be late." He looks over his shoulder at it before groaning softly.

I step back and fix my top before walking towards the door, my purse tight in my hands as I nervously clasped it. Every cell in my body was dying for another moment like before but I could tell by the grimace on his face that we had no time to play around.

His hand moved to my lower back as he lead me to the front door, making my cheeks heat and the fluttering in my tummy return. I grab my coat and scarf with shaky hands as he turned away to quickly grabs his car keys, "Aight lets go." He rushes me out the door and we practically run to the elevator.

I press the button with a tissue and blush as he chuckles, "Lil ass tissue." He teases and I laugh, "Hush it." We step on and I press the floor button before starting my count down.

"Ten.. Nine.. Eight.." "Seven.. Six.." He counts with me and I feel my cheeks heat as the doors fly open and I step out quickly. He laughs, "Why do you count?" I nervously play with my fingers as he leads me to his car, "Because the elevator will blow up if I don't get off on time.." I mumble and he hums, "How do you know?" My shoulders shrug, "I don't wanna take the chance." He hums again and I shyly look to the ground as I follow him to his car.

"This one." We stop at an all black expensive looking car. "You're rich?" I ask and look at him as he smiles, "Not any more." He nods towards the car and I couldn't help my giggle as he opened the door for me. I slid in and look around the clean interior. It still smelled like fresh leather and his cologne.

"How far is it?" I look at him as he sits down and closes his door, "'Bout fifteen minutes.. I can make it five." He boyishly grins before starting the car. I quickly put my seatbelt on and look to him, "Seatbelt, please." He raises a brow but complies, "Imma good driver." I roll my eyes and smile as he pulls off down the street.

The city was lively as usual, making my lips curve up in a smile as I people watched. Warmth covers my thigh, making me inhale a short breath, "Relax." His soft voice makes me scoot closer to him, my hand coming down to rest on top of his.

"When we get inside," He pauses as he turns the corner, "Dont look at nobody. Don't even smile." He looks to me with a serious face, "You're my assistant and I'm serious 'round here." I nod my head quickly, "Yes, sir." A smile fought its way onto his lips as he turns back to the road, "Damn you cute.. can't even stop cheesin'.." He mumbles the end, making me giggle and look down at his hand.