» 7

Hyuna had done exactly what her parents had asked her to: Her and her brothers homework was completed, the house was completely spotless and she had finished just in time to get herself ready.

She always knew that if her fathers friends were coming around, it meant business. So she had to dress nicely.

Her mother had laid out what she had to wear that night- a red skin tight dress with red heels.

She didn't understand why it was so, revealing, but she also didn't want to go against her mothers wishes.

So she reluctantly put on the dress and looked in the mirror.

This wasn't her, or at least she believed it wasn't her. The good girl shouldn't wear dresses like this. She should wear flowy dresses that were modest.

Hyuna wanted to rip it off, but the more she looked at herself in the mirror, the more she liked it. It was something new and it was adventurous.

Remembering that her mother would be home soon, she quickly put on her makeup and did her hair- getting her brother ready too, dressing him in a smart sweater and pants.

Hyuna picked up the small child and smoothed down his clothes.

"You look pwetty Hyunie." The boy said to the his older sister with a gummy smile.

"Thank you Tae, you look quite dashing too." She said as she booped his nose making him giggle.

She could hear the front door open from upstairs- voices automatically filling the house as her fathers friends now occupied the bottom storey of the house.

Her mother made her way up the stairs gasping slightly when her eyes landed on her daughter.

Hyuna become confused as she watched her mum clasp her hands together at her chest.

"Do you like it?" Hyuna said, hope in her voice.

"It looks... good. Definitely not what I thought you'd look like in it. Have you been eating more? You've gained weight." Her mother dug at her, looking at her up and down before looking at her son.

"You did a good job dressing him up. Now come down and meet our guests, and remember, happy smiles." She said using her fingers to demonstrate how to smile- As if she didn't already know how to.

As they followed their mum down the stairs, they saw the foyer filled. Typical.

Her dad turned around and looked up at his children, smiling widely as if he had pride in the two of them.

"Men let me introduce you to my children. The small one is my little boy Tae, and this is my gorgeous daughter Hyuna."

Hyuna smiles as she looked around at the men adorned in tuxedos. One guy taking her by interest.

At the sound of her name, he turned around- Almost agonisingly slow.

He had a white dress shirt on, sleeves pushed up to his elbows, his hands in the pockets of his black pants as he finally faced the girl.

Her eyes widening as she came eye to eye with the boy. His hair pushed back and the first few buttons of his shirt hung open, allowing his perfect golden skin to contrast with his signature silver chains.

"Jaemin?"