First night !!

Continuing from previous part

Sanskar step inside the old small hut which had on one room , an open small kitchen, small bathroom place . Sanskar set on khaat putting his bag on floor he saw Ragini ran to that only room in this hut before he stepped in house which is a good thing cause he can't face her while telling her parents that he didn't come here to take her with him in fact he came here to give them cheque and clear his side that he doesn't want to be caged in this forced relationship., yes he saw what happened with her and he has sympathy for her but with mere sympathy a marriage can't work for life long . Maybe Ragini too embarrassed seeing him here after what happened sometime ago and now can't face him .
Kusum bring water for him and say with smile " abhi bas ragini ke baapu bhi aate hongy khet mein gaye hain na , tum itna chai aur naashta karlo beta abhi bana deti hun ( ragini's father soon come home he work in field , till than you'll have tea and food)" .
Sanskar nodded and take water drinking it in one go cause his mouth is drying in nervousness and awkwardness. Kusum call out for Ragini who came out from room covering her head with ghunghat and start making tea and food for everyone. In between making food she look at her husband secretly from under her ghunghat , she remembered her maa said that she should come in front of him first time in ghunghat but he saw her there in that situation sometime ago . What he might be thinking about her ! If he heard what villagers said about her will he'll believe it ? But he saved her sometime ago then why he believe what they say ! 
Ragini is very scared thinking about this while Sanskar is nervous about the truth and how they'll handle it .
Ragini made tea and food and pass it to kusum who said to her " Ragini beta ander ka kamra thik-thak kardo jamai babu khane ke baad aaram karngy ( Ragini beta clean room jamai babu will rest after eating)" .
Sanskar say " arre nahi-nahi uski koi zaroorat nahi meri wajah se koi takleef karne ki zaroorat nahi main toh waise bhi yaha——-(no—no please don't do any formality for me besides I only came here for——-)" but kusum say " takleef kaisi jamai babu aap jamai hai yeh toh aapka haq hai(what formality son-in-law you are jamai of this house you have right on this house)" . Ragini in room clean it again setting it properly, she is making bed when she remembered what village women said about her whenever she go to fill water from pond

Past:-
Ragini reached to take water and as usual women around her start taunting her indirectly . She ignored all these as she know she did nothing wrong and it's some men of village who try to tease her very moment they get and spread fake rumours about her character in village which these women believed. She filling her pots and bucket when she heard some women talking " arre rani tera toh kal bayah hone wala hain na toh tu yaha kya kar rahi hai ?( rani what you are doing here tomorrow is your wedding na?)"
Rani say " woh vijay ne mujhe ghaat pe bula tha milne ke liye toh isliye aayi hoon( vijay asked me to come here to meet that's why)"
Aati say " pagla gayi ho kaa bayah se pehle milne aayi ho kissi mard ne dekh liya toh baat poore gaaon mein uud jaygi, iss kalmuhi ragini jaisi ban kar rah jaygi. Jo bhi karna bayah ke baad hi karne dena vijay ko , bayah se pehle kuch kar liya aur phir bayah naa kiya toh !( mad or what you are ? Meeting him before marriage if any male heard this in village then this news spread in whole village like fire , then you'll be called as characterless as this ragini. Whatever vijay want to do , do after marriage , if he do something before marriage and than didn't do marriage!)"
Rani nodded in fear and ask to those ladies " toh kya yeh ragini ka aadmi isliye isse chood kar chala gaya kyunki yeh usse bayah ke pehle hi sambandh bana li thi?( oh that's why this ragini's husband left her cause she made relations with him before marriage?)"
Sunita said " arre yeh toh bohut hi besaram hai isse toh apne sasur se sambandh bana liya tha woh bhi 7-8 saal ki umar mein aur ab jab aadmi nahi hai saath toh gaaon bhar ke mardon par najar dalati hai(arre she is more cheap then this , she made relations with her father-in-law and that too in age of 7-8 and now in absence of husband she had bad eyes on village males)" .
Ragini can't control herself and ran with her pots and bucket away. 😭

She remember their talks and what happened with her flashed in her mind , how that man her now father-in-law try to force her , scratching her , slapping her to quite her . She is scared about what her husband do to her ? Will he treat her like his father or more brutal than him ?

Kusum after giving food to Sanskar came in room where ragini is and say to her " ragini bitiya tu bhi ache se tayaar ho jaa aaj tum aur jamai babu ki saath mein pehli raat hai koi galati karke naraj mat karna unhe thik hai(Ragini child you too get ready properly tonight you should look beautiful as it's your and jamai babu's first night together, don't do any mistake and upset him okay)".

Ragini slowly nodded but is she ready for her first night?????
Dedicated to chandrasejar 💖💖💖💖 thank you so much dear for your support 😘