Chapter 8

Felix

Felix

He stole the keys from Rickys hands, before ushering her into the passanger side of her little red bug, intending to drive them in her car.

" Wie wardein Tag als Engel?" Felixed asked, as he drove them to the mall.

" Es war das gleiche wie an jedem zweiten Tag hier. Mit der ausnahme, dich zu treffen Daddy Felix," Ricky joked.

Felix stiffened ever so slightly at the endearment coming from the cute little german girl sitting beside him.

When he met her last night in rhe dark of the park, he had orginally thought she was lost or in distress. It was a pleasent surprise for him when they had sat and talked through the night.

He had been out for a smoke and a walk to cool down after a heated altercation him and his boys had with their self proclaimed rival.

The argument in particular had just ticked him off, but sitting and talking to Ricky had more than calmed him down. Ans she had quickly become immune to his sexual innuendos and teasing remarks. She was simply remarkable to him.

Glancing at her from the corner of his eyes, a small smile played on his lips as she swayed her body to the low soft hum of music from her radio. 

The car ride had been a pleasant silence experience for both. And when Felix parked the red bug in the front parking lot of their college town mall he looked over at the german girl beside him. She had her passanger side mirror down and was wiping at her under eyes.

" Stay right there Angel", Felix spoke before he hopped out the drivers side.
Coming to her door, he pulled it open for her and offered her his hand to help her up.

" Danke," Felix swallowed at the sight of a small blush across her cheeks.

It was a sight he rather enjoyed. Closing the door behind her, he turned to dace her. Dark eyes sparkaling looked him up and down with a furrow between her brows, absolutely adorable, he thought.

" You do not look like trouble guy.", Ricky mumbled to herself.

Felix raised a brow at her and swooped her into his embrace, " Oh Angel im worse than bad."

" Felix!", Ricky exclaimed into his chest, as he pressed her to him.

A deep laugh vibrated his being, he enjoyed teasing the girl. If only his boys could see him now, theyd all but drop their jaws.

Felix was known to be a bit of a heart breaker, having slept so many girls and leaving them alone in bed by morning. He wasnt ashamed of his player ways, but he wasnt exactly approachable about it either.

Many girls simply threw them selves at him, when he so much as looked at them. Nicknames, banter and a willingness to keep in a girls company longer than it takes to fuck her, Felix Ambrose would never.

Or at least he did Never.

Ricky stayed under his arm as they strolled on into the mall. He didnt know exactly what they were their for, and he also knew this would probably make him late for the meeting Etzil had called. But he simply didnt care, he was more than willing to face Etzil, as long as he got to spend a lottle more time with the german beauty under his arm.

They went into a store called Honey, and she slipped from under his arm, making a beeline to the darker colored clothing section of the mostly pastel store.

He strolled around the racks of clothes without intrest as Ricky went about plucking a few garments. A particular short plaid pink skirt caught is dark intrest as he fingered the material. His mind wondering to the german girl clad in the garment.
Ricky suddenly appeared at his side with a bag in her hand, her eyes questioning him. Felix smiled at the dark haired beauty and dropped the skirt to pull her into his side once again.

" Is for you?", Ricky cocked her brow looking from the skirt on the rack to the inked adonis. Mirth lurk in their depths.

" More like for you Angel," Felix snorted. The pair leaving the store and moving on.

Many people stared ay the pair as they moved, Felix meeting each stare with a cold stare and a locked jaw. Ricky however didnt seem to notice anything at all as she walked without a care to her.
Felix couldnt help but smirk at a group of males that stopped to stare at Ricky from across the walk way of the mall.

They each looked his Angel up and down before they locked eyes with him.

" Engel?", Felix spoke to the girl next to him, eyes not taking away from the boys

" Ja?", Ricky absently responded, her eyes scanning store signs looking for her next stop.
Suddenly she was pulled to a stop, She looked up at the man beside her then.

Felix dipped his head down and slapped a quick small kiss to her pouty lips . Ricky let out a gasp, not expecting her new friend, her second american friend to kiss her.

" Er Felix? Why you kiss me?", She asked be fuddled when he just continued to walk on, pulling her along.

Felix couldnt help but thing how cute she looked, looking up at him.
" Couldnt help myself?", he cheekily responded, grinning at the girl.

" Hound," Ricky teased.

The little kiss didnt seem to bother her, and this more than pleased Felix.

After wards the two continued their adventure around the mall. After an hour and a half, Ricky called out the Felix in their last store.

Felix took the bags from the small girl as they left the mall, driving them back to the campus. Ricky gave him directions to her dorm, and he helped her to carry the small amount of bags to her room.

" Hmm single unit", He commented to himself.

Ricky only had half an hour to meet her friend at the Cafe, and so Felix bidded her good bye with a cheeky innuendo and a hug and forehead kiss before leaving her dorm.

Walking out of the building he lit a cigarette and pulled his silent phone from his pocket.

5 missed calls, 2 from Axel, 1 from Etzil and 2 from Ian.

A single text read

Callum-

Waiting.

Felix shoved the device back into his pocket before he strolled on his merry way. Glaring at anybody who dared ti meet his eye. His mind on a certian cute brunette hair European.