iii

[Edited]

And those eyes... I lost myself in them.

➳➳➳

[Angel's POV]

Beautiful green eyes...

It felt like I lost myself in them, they were so captivating and were framed by long, dark lashes which emphasised their light green color. They were bright, but at the same time it looked like they were hiding something. My eyes drifted slowly down to look at the man's face and I observed him, taking in every detail of his face, like his pink plump lips which looked so soft or his firm, sharp jaw or the way his eyebrows knitted together as he stared at me intently. He indeed was a handsome man. Breathtaking.

I hadn't realised for how long we had been in that position, but when his hand let go of my chin and he stoop up straight, letting me get a better view of Gizele standing in the back, her puzzled expression told me it that it had been long enough. I immediately looked back down at my feet, trying to avoid everyone's intense gazes. Mr. Styles slowly walked away from me and that's when I built up the courage to glance up at him again. He was tall and lean, with wide shoulders. His hair was slightly long and curly, but even though everything about him was and looked beautiful there was something about him that didn't feel right. Maybe it was his aura. He seemed to be the mysterious type of man and maybe the dangerous one, too.

“I would like to speak with Alexander, if it's possible.” He said to Gizele with his back still facing me.

That was the first time he spoke since he walked into this place and to be honest I wasn't surprised at all by his voice, it was just like I expected it to be... raspy and deep and completely matching with his looks. His dark suit and dress pants showed nothing but authority and I knew that he was someone important or at least wealthy. Gizele looked at him with wide eyes and lips parted, not sure of how to reply, she was taken back by his request and I don't understand why. Maybe it was the fact that he called Alexander by his first name or maybe no one had ever asked something like that before. Was he displeased?

“S-sure, but why?” she stuttered and smiled nervously.

“Just take me to him.” He said, sounding more commanding this time and Gizele nodded her head, not wanting to make angry the rich client.

“Just follow me.” She said in a low voice and was about to start walking when he spoke again, stopping her.

“I want her to come, too.” He sternly exclaimed and I knew that he was referring to me.

I felt everyone's eyes on me and shifted uncomfortably my weight from my left foot to my right as I bit my lip, a habit I always do when I'm nervous.

“Her?” Gizele asked with raised eyebrows and he nodded his head. She motioned for me to come closer and when I did she took my hand in her warm one and started walking with Mr. Styles following right behind us. That moment I felt like I was the prey and Mr. Styles was the predator. I knew that he was checking out my body and I could feel his eyes on me and the fact that I wasn't wearing proper clothes made me even more nervous than I was before.

We reached the staircase and we started ascending the stairs, but when I was about to step on the last stair I lost my balance and my foot slipped, causing my body to go backwards. I let out a small squeal, expecting to collide with the marble and hurt myself, but instead a cold hand was placed on my bare back pushing me back again and helping me steady myself.

“Careful this stairs are dangerous.” Gizele warned me.

Well, I think it's a little bit late for that.