7

Amari

"Well thank you for this." I said grabbing my clothes from Tyler.

He sat the bag of burgers and fries he had bought for everyone down.

"No problem." He said awkwardly stuffing his hands into his pockets. "Thank you for looking after Danielle."

"No problem." I mumbled looking around. "Did we have a meeting Today?"

"No." Tyler shook his head. "I was just coming to check on how far you've gotten."

We had already started working on his Hotel. I wanted to get it done ahead of schedule because knowing him, he'd have some things he'd want changed at last minute.

"Well, I'm having someone look at your pipes before we start with the new bathroom stuff. Might have an electrician swing by Today as well, but that's probably gonna be it." I said looking over my clipboard. "Is there anything you want done Today specifically?"

"No." He shook his head looking around. "I think you got this."

He started to leave, but paused at the door.

"Actually, when do you think you'll have the lobby furniture?" He asked.

"In here or just in general?" I asked flipping some pages on the clipboard.

"In general." He said. "I want to see them before they're here because I'm thinking about getting floor to ceiling windows put in down here for more natural lighting. I might want to change the entire color pallet, actually."

"I can take you to see them..." I scanned the papers. "Thursday."

"Alright. That's a plan." He nodded.

"Alright." I said.

"Enjoy the rest of your day." He said.

"You too." I mumbled and he left.

"Where do you want me to put this?" A worker asked.

"Uhm... Follow me."

Tyler

Enjoy the rest of your day? Really?

She can't enjoy the rest of her day because I have her working on the hotel all day.

"Hey!" I heard someone call and I turned to see who it was.

It was Justin.

"Hey." I waved at him.

"Is Amari still here?" He asked.

"Yeah." I nodded glancing at the bag of food in his hand. "Bringing her lunch?"

"Yeah, I am." He nodded.

"I actually just bought them all lunch." I said. "You know, to show gratitude for them getting started so quickly."

"Really?" He asked nodding his head. "Well, I'll still take her this."