Chapter 10

Ricky

Ricky

Ricky wrote down her email for the application to the Cafe on a piece of paper, while Mia chatted about how her day went.

Ricky had recived a text from the blonde, asking her if she needed a job, and that the cafe was in need to hire a new barista. Ricky, although didnt need a job at the moment, had accepted.

She couldnt live off her savings all of her last year of college. So this job would help her add to her savings. Ricky intended to stay in the states for a year after college, before taking the reins of her family shop back home.

" Oh my gosh, and then Effy was like," Mia rambled on.

Ricky had met the red haired beauty called Effy.

" And i know what i said but like," she kept going on. Ricky simplt nodded and smiled at her friend. Laughing when the other girl laughed.

She didnt understand what the bubbly girl was talking about, but was happy to interact with her none the less.

" Ricky", Mia's voice suddenly got quieter. " By the door, the booth. Thats them."

Ricky took a subtle glance behind her, and was met with the sight of 4 boys. From their side profile, she was able to identify Felix, and Axel.
Ricky didnt know the other two boys, but Mias words rung in her head.

Felix didnt look like trouble to her. Turned back to Mia she raised a brow.

" Is Singing movie boys?" She teasingly questioned.

" Yes," Mia hissed non threatheningly.

" Is not bad looking." Ricky blandly stated, none of the boys gave off a threatening or toubling vibe to her.

" Why you tell me these things? But work here and stare at them?" Ricky was utterly confused at the conviction in Mia for her to keep away from the boys, when Mia herself worked at the place they hung out at.

" Yeah..." Mia trailed off, an embrassed blush stole her cheeks," Well you see Effy is kinda Etzil's little sister and she tells me the thing they are into. And its som really fudged up stuff. And you are so sweet and innocent. I just- i just didnt want you to get mixed up into their trouble."

Mia let out a sigh," I mean even i stay away from them as much as i can, i may be best friends with Efft, but her brother and his friends truly terrify me."

Ahh, Ricky thought, she wont tryning to protect her from dangerous American boys.
" Its Okay Mia, i understands, but i do not see their trouble. But i stay away from their trouble. Felix ia good friend to me though."

" What!" Mia whisper yelled!," You are Felix Ambrose! Are friends?"

" Ja, he is very funny. Make me laugh" Ricky said in a nonchalant way.

Mia looked as though her head was about to explode, she wanted her sweet german friend to steer clear of the trouble boys. But now shes gone amd slepted the the bad boy of the group, amd is friends with the player." Oh Ricky, what am i gonna do with you," Mia humorlessly chuckled.

" You give me coffee," Was Ricky's playful reply.

Mia shook her head at her friend and turned to make her , her hazelnut coffee.

Ricky went to sit down at a booth on the far end of the Cafe, away from the trouble boys, and closest to the order counter. Eventually Mia brought over her coffee and they chatted some more . Mia asked Ricky to wait for her til her shift was over then the girls could go out to eat and then crash at Ricky's with some movies.

And so Ricky sat there in her booth, gungerlt sipping her coffee. Content with looking out the window, until her phone chimed with an incoming call.

Slevica Calling- appeared on her screen.

" Hallo Slevica!", Ricky greeted her old friend.

" Hallo Ricky, wie ist es dir gegangen?" Slevica greeted.

" Ich war gut Slevica. Was ist los? Waroan rufst du so spätah?" Ricky asked her friend the reason for her sudden late call.

" Ich kann nicht nur mit meinem Freund reden," She lightly laughed.

" Komm schon Slevica. Icg kenne dicg besser. Was ist los?" Ricky coaxed her friend into spilling.

" Fein!" She sighed," Ollen hat sicg wieder mit dieser schlampe herumgeschlichen. Und ich weiß nicht, was ich tun soll."

Ricky knew from her sister that Ollen was up to no good, and was sneaking around with Libenen.
So she told Slevica what her sister had told her. And it broke her heart that her friend was going through such turmoil. 

Offering her advice, " Lass seinen traurigen Arsch fallen." She bluntly stated .

To wich Slevica laughed. The girls chatted a bit more before Ricky spoted Mia getting ready to clock out. So she bid her friend goodbye.

" Tschüss, ruf mich an, wenn du dich für Okay entscheidest. Ich vermisse dich."

Okay! Tschüss Ricky", Slevica said good bye," talk später."

When Ricky hung up, Mia was walking iut from behind the counter with two steaming cups of coffee in hand.

Handing over a cup, Ricky gladly accepted and tossed her empty one into the bin.

Ricky held her cup in one hand and began digging into her bag for her keys as Mia walked next to her on their way out the door.

A slick spot on the floor had Ricky tilting fowards, her hands dropping everything to save herself from face planting on the floor.

" What the fuck!", a loud voice roared.

Ricky raised her head from where she splayed out on the floor, her hot coffee now staining the jeans of a poor mans crotch. Ricky gluped before scrambking to her feet.
" Oh shit! I very sorry! I not mean to! Are you okay?" Ricky stummbled with her words. Her accent very heavy as she panicked.
The man stood with her and she came face to face with a broad chest clad in black cotton. Tilting her head up abyss eyes met a raging storm. Filled with shock and anger her gaze falter under this mans.

" Whoa!," Felix was beside her in an instant. It was the. Ricky realized she had spilled her drink on the trouble boys, On Etzil Callum.

" Ricky!, you okay!" Mia was at her side , shaking under Etzils glare as well.

All 4 boys stood from the booth now, and Ricky met wach stare.

Felix held her shoulders in concern.

Etzil stared at her in malice, his jeans a darken color from her coffee.

Ricky noticed a tick in Axels jaw, he refused to look her in the eye.

And the other boy, whos name she couldnt remember watch her curiously.

" Whats going on?" Effy suddenly appeared too.

There they all stood, just before the door of the cafe.

" You.", Etzil spoke harshly causing Ricky to flich slightly.

As he took a single step foward, an arm came out to stop him, Axels arm.