Chapter 15

Yuichi's POV

"Erina! Dinner is fini-" I stopped in my tracks. Erina was sleeping peacefully on the couch. I smiled at her but I needed to wake her up. 

"Erina. Get up it's time for dinner." I said gently shaking her. She groaned a bit opening one of her eyes. 

"Oh, Yuichi-san. Good morning." She yawned. I chuckled. 

"C'mon Erina. Up you get. Dinner is gonna get cold." I said. She slowly nodded and got up. I sat down in my seat while she sat down on hers. 

"Itadakimasu." We say and started to eat. 

"Hey, Yuichi-san?" 

"Mmm?" 

"Do you want me here?" 

"Wha-"

"Sometimes you ignore me and don't make me do anything like I can't do it anyway. Do I need to be here? Should I just... Go back?"  She said shaking like a leaf. 

"No- It's not like that Erina-"

"It's ok. You don't need to lie anymore. Just say if you want me gone. I can just easily leave if you want me to." 

"Erina-"

"Do you want me to go? Do you want me to leave? Do you want me gone?" She asked me teary-eyed. I got up from my seat and walked over to her.

"Yuichi-sa-" Before she could finish her sentence I hugged her. 

"Stupid! Don't say anything like that ever again!" I said clutching her tightly.  She seemed surprised because she didn't say anything anymore. 

"Erina. I like you. Please go out with me?" I asked. She gasped. I was ready to be rejected. We only knew each other for like a few months. So it was only possible she'll reject-

"Yes, Yuichi-san. I'll go out with you." She said crashing into my thoughts. 

"Huh? Erina? I think I misheard. Can you say it again? I said. 

"I-I Like you too Yuichi-san. I'll go out with you." She said again. Something warm trickled down my face. Tears? I think so. I cried from the happiness that Erina wanted to date me. 

"Thank you Yuichi-san for accepting me." She said. 

"No thank you for dating me, Erina," I said. We hugged for a few moments before letting go. 

"C-can I uh. Kiss you?" I asked. She seemed surprised but nodded. We put our lips together for a kiss. I guess we were like that for a few minutes because when we stopped our food was already cold. 

"Oops?" I said sarcastically. Erina giggled. We continued eating although it was cold. I finally got myself a girlfriend.