Chapter 11 (M)

iana: Reader discretion is advised.

_________________________

"Ngh—!" Caught off guard, Yan Feili was suddenly pushed onto the ground by Beitang Ao, the icy surface eliciting a shiver to arise from within him.

Being long lost in a state of complete bewilderment by the aphrodisiac in his system, Beitang's entire body screamed for his urgent need to vent.

His heated lips and tongue trailed along Yan Feili's jaw, down the other man's neck, then towards his shoulder, leaving a string of bite marks in his wake while his hands were kept busy roughly tearing the layers of cloth wrapping that body ceaselessly.

"Sect... Sect Master..." Yan Feili already knew of his Sect Leader's intent, and thus was unable to quell his immense fright.

As a Great General of Tianmen's Northern Sect, grand in both appearance and his mild temperament; it was impossible, that at twenty-eight years of age, for Yan Feili to have not bedded a woman.

In those days when he still just a bandit in Jiangguo, he was young, still full of vigor and followed his own whims. So there were many time where he had followed his men into the city, all in search of a good time. But after he had met Beitang Ao, he had not touched a woman even once. Because, apart from Beitang Ao, there wasn't even room left for the shadow of another in his heart. However, it must be said, that such things are not all proof of him wanting to be held by another man, neither is it evidence of him wanting to hold one himself. The reason being, that his love was pure. And in his heart, that man was just like the moon on high: pure, untarnished, and well beyond his reach. Never once had he conjured any filthy thoughts, nor any unclean ones, of Beitang Ao. Yet now, by that same man, he was being roughly pressed down.

In the blink of an eye, his upper body was almost completely exposed. With that other man leaning down his head to already begin kissing that little red nub on his chest. No! The action of that man was no kiss—it was a bite—it was a ravaging!

Yan Feili sucked in a large mouthful of the chilly air in a gasp. But what had been the strangest of all, was that somewhere within that kind of pain, a sudden pleasant sensation was given.

He could not resist that man, and whatever weak attempt resistance he gave, had already long disappeared.

Despite him never having such a relationship occur with another man, Yan Feili, nonetheless, knew what was coming next. Seeing the haze caused by the drug shrouding Beitang Ao's face, Yan Feili clenched his teeth, making the resolution that he would take responsibility and bear it all. After all, this entire incident was all a result of his own mistake, and he could not simply shirk his responsibility. Let alone at a time when the one suffering the effects of this drug is the Sect Leader he holds as the most important in his heart. So, no matter what, as long as it can be used to free his Sect Master from his plight, he was more than willing to do it. Thus, with this firm resolve, Yan Feili, as much as he could muster, tried to loosen and relax himself.

With not a glimpse at the self-imposed calm exterior Yan Feili then wore on his handsome face, Beitang Ao suddenly lifted that determined man's arms over his head abruptly from where they were weakly pressing against his own chest, to hold each one at the sides above his head, while he used his own knees to savagely part those two slender legs before straightening his back and thrusting every bit of that long accumulated lust–which at no point had a stage where it's movement was buffered—directly, and fiercely, into that utterly unprepared narrow hole.

"Ah!" Yan Feili, despite his earlier mental preparations, could not stop himself from crying out as the pain which seemed like it was ripping him apart had caught him by surprise, and forced both his legs to spread outwards in an extremely unnatural position. With the tightness of that hole being no different than a virgin's, after being rammed into once more, it had forcibly swallowed that huge, stiff beast whole!

"Ngh..." Yan Feili's forehead was suffused with sweat. All ten of his fingers tightly gripped onto the cold musty turf below, hoping that such an act could be used as an avenue for the pain within him to escape. Unfortunately, the source of his pain, to the contrary, had increased. Leading to a rush of fresh blood to make its way from that ruptured wound, trailing down his leg, and dying that yellowed dried up grass beneath him a bloody red.

Beitang's attack still grew all the more fierce. Penetrating him deeply, over and over again, withdrawing, then again continuing its penetration... At first, Yan Feili had no choice but to bite down on his lower lip, silently bearing the sharp pain of this unbearable humiliation. However, following that hole's opening, moistened by blood; unknowing of whether it was due to his body being different from ordinary people's or because he had practiced self-restraint for so long; Yan Feili, unexpectedly, from this sort of rough combination, gradually felt a trace of pleasure. His body's involuntary writhing, causing Beitang Ao's excitement to vastly increase as well as his thrusts which had also grown even more fierce.

"Ah—" After god knows how many spasms, Yan Feili could no longer resist and could not hinder his moans.

Lost within his own excitement, Beitang Ao heard not a thing, neither did he see anything also. But Yan Feili was given a fright at the sound of his own moans that left him. So had it not been for Beitang's pinning down of his hands, without a shred of doubt, he would have already immediately covered his own mouth.

His legs were spread wide, and he was being penetrated by a man in such a humiliating position, yet, despite all this, he had still managed to release such a shamelessly lewd voice. This entire scene made Yan Feili feel quite alarmed. However, he was given no time to feel ashamed, as once more he was again defeated by Beitang's attack... not knowing how long had passed, and having no idea of how many times his Sect Master had flooded his release within his body.

When the sky gradually grew darker that day, and as the coming dusk drew near, BEitang Ao finally collapsed onto Yan Feili's body, finally awaking from the madness induced by the aphrodisiac.

After his eyes pulled open, Beitang was met with the handsome but unconscious face of Yan Feili's, right under his own nose. Powerless to fight the short-lived confusion he felt at first, he also not aware of where his body was.

So while attempting to stand, he soon made a shocking discovery. His own manhood was actually—was actually still inside Yan Feili's body...

"Nnh..." Following Beitang's shifting around, Yan Feili's body suddenly and unconsciously quivered. And in that split second, Beitang's member, surprisingly—once more, expanded within the other man's body. Leaving Beitang Ao, shocked to his core, and prompting his quick withdrawal from within the other.

"Ah!" At the abrupt extraction without an ounce of preparation, the friction the act caused against his tender inner walls had brought a burst of stabbing upon Yan Feili, making the jolt awake, and leaving an eruption of emptiness within that hole.

A great amount of white fluid mixed with blood gushed out from within him, the sweet musky scent of lust momentarily filling the air.

"Sect Master..." upon catching sight on a rarely seen look of panic appearing on his Sect Leader's always coolly elegant face, Yan Feili could not help his own flurry of panic. The awkward atmosphere spreading all around them.

Beitang Ao, very quickly, restored his usual calm demeanor. Proceeding to rise to his feet, then hurriedly tidied up his clothes.

With his stiffened body, Yan Feili also slowly got up from the ground, both of his legs exceptionally powerless. And following his rise, there was another sudden flow of warmth down his thighs from within his lower part, the liquid carrying a faint burst of that musky scent. As he then lifted his head, to meet an embarrassed look on his Sect Master's face. The two men both keeping their silence, as neither of them knew what they should say.

Both then went on to fix their clothes back to their proper form, after which Beitang suddenly walked a few steps in the distance, to where the slain corpses of those wicked creatures lay, then pulled out his silver dragon-whip and thrashed those bodies wildly.

_______________________________________

Um...

See you next week~