Chapter 222: Tears are the most useless thing

It's not my turn to intervene.

If Song Ye blocked her gunpowder barrel and spontaneously ignited her, then Qin Zhan ended it with a shot.

"Brother Qin ..." Han Yan's eyes quickly burst into tears, and her body shuddered, and the big tears fell down, looking so pitiful.

"Han Yan!" Gao Qin looked for a moment, immediately pulled back to support the beauty, almost broke his heart.

Han Yan looked at Qin Zhan stubbornly, and told the other side how sad she was with the silent tears.

Unfortunately, she didn't know Qin Zhan too much. When she was young, she didn't know his thoughts. Today, after ten years of separation, those beautiful fantasy are impossible to realize.

"Tears are the most useless things." Qin Zhan's face was calm, as if he was treating his weak hands on the school ground, showing no mercy. The cold face was like a steel plate with no trace of it. Move.

Han Yan couldn't hold back anymore, and her tears flowed down like the tap water, and she couldn't restrain herself any longer and rushed out of the door.

In just half an hour, Ms. Han, who was originally gentle and strong, was crying twice, and Qin Zhan's ruthlessness was shocking.

Song Ye watched the show from the beginning to the end, his eyes were full of interest. For a man who grew up at the touch of a gun and saw women less than aliens, it is indeed difficult to learn how to get along with women and understand women's minds.

And Qin Zhan ’s words are fine from beginning to end. He is a strong man in the army and a leader. What he needs is prestige and coldness. What he decides does not require others to point his finger and be ordered. Tears, in his opinion, were just a sign of under-extraction.

Seeing that Han Yan was running away, Gao Qin was going to chase, but Qin Zhan was stopped in the middle. "Say a good test."

"Qin Zhan ..." Gao Qin's eyes were so reluctant that they were about to spit out fire, and he could not go up to gather people now, but he knew that no matter his family or skill, he could not fight each other. Taking a deep breath, his eyes were gloomy. "The person I want to compare is Song Ye. If he can go, I will be with you."

Putting responsibility on Song Ye, he didn't believe that anyone who wouldn't take a club would come up and die.

"Yes, but the stakes have to rise to 10 million." Qin Zhan didn't hesitate, and was still pushing up the price.

"Ten ten million?" Gao Qin took a breath of air, knowing that Qin Zhan never joked, but he gritted his teeth and squeezed out a word reluctantly, "I can't afford so much money." Gao Although his family is political, his family is also rich, but he does not have so much money in a month.

"You can make an IOU." Qin Zhan relaxed the conditions, but let Song Ye on the side slightly twitch his lips.

At this point, Gao Qin was forced to the point of riding a tiger. He had to grit his teeth and nod, "OK."

Subsequently, Qin Zhan wrote a check, Gao Qin made an IOU, and the gambling game was officially suppressed.

Song Ye stood beside him and watched as if she had nothing to do with her. Until Qin Zhan walked up to her, she hooked the corner of her mouth and asked, "You are so confident that I would agree?"

"Well, it's your turn to win the lottery." Qin Zhan responded lightly, not worried at all.

In this world, no one thinks too much money, and Song Ye is no exception.

Ten million ... This is the transaction price of selecting jade. Song Ye raised his eyebrows and said with a bit of jokes: "I can't fight." She is not a decathlon. There is always a weakness.

"It doesn't matter, I teach you." Qin Zhan knew that Song Ye had already agreed, so he turned around and walked to the table.

After pumping out a club, he handed it to Song Ye, who took it and made a double-handed gesture on his hand, which was a bit stiff.

Everyone at the scene could see that Song Ye was indeed a novice, and Gao Qin, who originally felt that he was shooting himself in the foot, suddenly ignited another glimmer of hope.

"How? Who's going to start?" Gao Qin also took a cue and stood straight in front of the table with a suit, so handsome.

"Please, please." Song Ye didn't make a big head and decided to watch first.

It's about 10 million gambling money, and Gao Qin naturally doesn't have any modest minds. A press, the club starts, the club is in a straight line with the body, and then the club lightly hits the white ball, snaps, the white ball hits, and breaks With the colored **** on the table, the situation became a scattered distribution.

Gao Qin was obviously lucky today. He went out with one shot and scored the sixth goal. He got a point first and continued to hit the ball.

Although Song Ye did n’t know how to play, the basic rules are still understood. The fifteen-ball competition rules, the kicker will get one to seven, and the other one will get nine to fifteen. , And then get the score of the eighth ball, even if winning.

In this style of play, due to the interference of the opponent's color ball, the schedule will be infinitely stretched, and the accurate angle often requires considerable skill and experience.

Song Ye can't do anything, lack anything, but there is no pressure at all, because if she loses, she won't have to pay for it, and won 10 million for nothing.

After scoring four goals, Gao Qin failed to adjust the angle of the last shot, but he failed to clean the ball. However, he fixed the white ball on the edge of the bag. There was a colored ball next to it. , But it will not make the opponent better.

For these few goals alone, even laymen like Song Ye can see that Gao Qin's level is good, and he should be a veteran who often plays.

"It's your turn." Qin Zhan only glanced at the distribution of colored **** on the table, and let Song Ye go up to the position, press the stick, and did not forget to teach her to adjust her posture during the process. , Shoulder width, Shoulder plate down, Arms straight, Look at the target in front, don't touch the color ball. "

Qin Zhan gave a dictation, his voice was deep and powerful, and it gave a strong sense of oppression, which was the coercion formed on the battlefield.

The few people present did not dare to speak out, as solemn and solemn as watching Yue-bing, and Song Ye followed the instructions in one step and adjusted his perspective.

Just wondering why Qin Zhan didn't let her try to hit the ball, a force behind him suddenly fell down.

"When there are multiple choices to enter the bag, priority is given to the point of the next goal and to block the opponent's next ball." The warm-hot breath suddenly sprayed-sprinkled in the ear, Qin Zhan was tall His body is like a towering mountain slumped down. Although there is no weight to suppress, the invasion of breath-the occupation is particularly obvious.

Song Ye's ears were a little itchy with the breath of his speech, and he subconsciously hid away from one side, and the other face hit his arm.

"Attention." The hands of the putter and the ball-controlling hands were held together, and Song Ye felt this position uncomfortable.