Chapter 223: Too close, hot

In fact, what kind of hand-to-hand teaching is inappropriate is not clear to Song Ye.

Although Qin Zhan was pressing her, but the two did not touch each other except their hands, and now she is the other brother of the other's name. The revolutionary friendship is as pure as plain water.

But Song Ye just feels awkward and unaccustomed, maybe because there are differences between men and women? Or is it because she rejects physical contact? She couldn't say clearly.

She couldn't figure it out, but the people around her had scared the heart.

Even if Qin Zhan ’s teaching posture is even stricter, it ’s the first skill of a hooligan. Usually, the **** uses the method of teaching to make a name for himself. I never expected to see Qin Zhan ’s trick in his lifetime.

"Kekekeke ..." At the moment, people who drink beer and drink water are all choked up, coughing one after another, and the coughing is called a rhythm.

Gao Qin was also stupid, and then thought of something, a corner of his mouth, and silently read out two words again, dirty-dirty.

With a snap, the white ball was put out, hit the edge of the table, then refracted and hit the color ball, and easily dropped the bag.

"Do you understand?" Qin Zhan's voice was low, without any emotions, and it was not a temperature.

"Yes." Song Ye responded, feeling that the cheeks that were attached were a little hot, thinking about the influence of Qin Zhan's excessive body temperature, moving it aside again, and the ears were itchy.

"Don't be crooked." Qin Zhan raised his eyebrows, and found that the young man who had always been sensible and easy to teach seemed to be in a bad condition today, so he glanced over and saw that the other person's ears to his cheeks were a little different.

Song Ye had no choice but to answer: "You are too close, hot."

"Well, forbearance." Qin Zhan still did not intend to evacuate, holding Song Ye's hand to adjust the direction.

Qu Bai just felt speechless. At this moment, 10,000 horses in his heart did not hesitate. What made you lean too close and hot? What is forbearance? The two people understood such a bizarre conversation and posture so solemnly, it was really shocking.

Wu Xinxin could not help but lie on Tan Rui's shoulders, desperately gritted her teeth and twitched her shoulders, and her intestines were almost knotted.

By the way, I dare to say that these are two wooden stakes, so funny.

The emotions of everyone watching the battle were strange, but none of them dared to speak.

Here, Qin Zhan ’s tactical guidance has also continued, “Spotting the vacancy over there, sometimes you do n’t need to face it. As long as you wipe the side ball, you can let the color ball into the bag, and at the same time set the angle of the next ball. As he explained, the club in his hand had been pushed out, and he accurately touched the ball on the edge of the bag and scored another point.

The two got up and went to the other side. Qin Zhan cleaned up the club. Song Ye watched the distribution of the ball in the whole situation, and then pointed to a nearby colored fairway: "Is this the first to hit this one?" , Then let the white ball stay in the middle position, and then advance to play red, blue ... "Her mind has simulated the ball path, from the order of hitting to the swing point, all make a prejudgment.

If according to her thinking, eating the sunspots on the 8th is not a problem at all, of course, this victory will also belong to her.

Gao Qin scorned, "Billiards is not as simple as you think. A newcomer who doesn't even have a good posture in a club wants to control the ball's strength and angle. You are too naive. In theory, you are right. It's perfect, but in operation, without Qin Zhan's help, I'm afraid you can't make a single goal. "

This is ironic, it's a radical method, and it sounds unexpectedly.

Taking over the club from Qin Zhan, Song Ye expressed his willingness to do it himself. "Next, I will try it myself."

"Well." Qin Zhan didn't object, and calmly stepped back, and didn't practice hand-to-hand teaching anymore.

Gao Qin raised his corner of his mouth, and laughed at Song Ye as stupid as he didn't know the heights and heights of the earth. The proud look of the pair was as if ten million had been securely in his pocket.

He has such self-confidence and capital, because billiards are already his strengths, can it not be compared to the novice who just met? joke!

Song Ye didn't pay attention to the vanity and self-confidence of this man. The whole body is physically and mentally in front of the battle situation. He lowered his body and tightened his arms. He recalled the strength of Qin Zhan's putting out, and then grasped the hitting point. The arm did not hesitate to pull back, and pushed forward again, with a slam, the white ball hit, quickly hit the red color ball, under the impact of the force, the red ball even slightly floated, and then quickly fell into the bag, There was a crisp sound.

In the smile that was too late for Gao Qin, he watched the white ball return to the center of the table, and the position was not bad.

"I'm going, it's strong." Wu Xinxin couldn't help whispering, she couldn't believe that a person who had played only two shots could fly such a beautiful shot.

In fact, not to mention them, even Qin Zhan, who was a master, was somewhat surprised, but he was more satisfied and happy. From the darts just now, he already knew that Song Ye had excellent control over the head and muscles. The real test of billiards is the sensitivity of the head to strength.

As long as there is an angle, and the weight and feel of the familiar ball, it is not difficult to play.

Next, Song Ye continued the fourth shot without stopping, and also fell in exactly the same way as the previous game.

By the time of the fifth shot, her posture had been obviously skilled, and the speed of her shots had also improved. Just like shooting darts, her movements were always fast and accurate.

Gao Qin watched the ball fall into the bag like this, listening to the sound of the ball crashing, and then there was no more.

As the sunspots fell out of the bag, Song Ye propped up the club and looked at Qin Zhan aside. He raised the corner of his mouth in the thumbs raised by the latter.

The audience was quiet. Jiang Yu looked at the crumbling Gao Qin, hurried up to hold him, and then the two of them watched Qin Zhan step over and couldn't help but snored.

A man always walks with a straight back and walks calmly, like a king of kings in the world, with a strong killing gas, oppressing people's nerves

He came to Gao Qin's face, with a cold face and a cold mouth, "I will ask Gao's for my own money."

what? Gao Qin's eyes widened instantly, and his eyes turned discolored as if out of control. "No, Qin Zhan, you are going to kill me, and I will pay you back. You ..." Can't go to my house.

It is a pity that Qin Zhan was not interested in listening to the following words. He walked back to the table and put away the IOU. At this point, his eyes glanced coldly, and if there was a hint of irony in the corner of his mouth, "You are not as good as garbage."