chapter 22~ please

Shawns Pov:

Ya know I feel like my life is getting me nowhere at the moment I am in a dream world where I am literally meeting the god of death who kidnapped my mother (oh yeah I'm a demigod) and well I just want to kill him.

"Well whos kid is this and why is he here?" Hades asked.

"He is mine from a mortal" My mom said.

Hades glared at me I just glared back.

"I need to go to the world" I said.

"Or I could just kill you that would be so much easier" Hades said.

"Hades darling look at his world" my mother said making memories appear. "He is in love with this boy he has a future love"

The scenes disapparedand bursted into flowers. Hades looked at my mom with love.

"Alright boy this is your last chance you saved him and put your life in danger you deserve this chance" he said walked over to my mom taking a flower and placing it in my hair.

"Helion" He said.

I woke up and saw Jackson crying near the doctor.

"Please sir one more day" he was begging.

"Jackson...."

Jacksons Pov:

"Jackson" I heard a voice say behind me as I turn around I am met with the eyes I longed to see.

I ran over and hugged him sobbing as the doctor walked in and saw him I cried.

"Please don't ever leave me like that again please" I begged.

"I promise love"He said.

~6 months later~

I was shaking as I looked around hoping everything was fine.

"Son its fine your okay its just your wedding shh" My mom said.

"Mum his mum is coming with his somewhat step dad!"I said shaking as the preist came in and everyone got situated.

The music started and I smiled as everyone entered. Then I saw him a beautiful tux with a beautiful flower crown and a girl who looked just like him which I was suspecting it was his mother.

I smiled as he walked down and I took his hand. We said our vows.

"You may now kiss your husband" The presist said.

We leaned in and kissed.