18

"No, it's too early. How about we watch a movie?" Dex suggested. "I can set up a projector on the wall or something. T.V.s are too practical."

Biana laughed. "Sure, we can do that. Sophie and Linh, help me make the popcorn." Sophie and Linh followed Biana into the kitchen. "Ok, Linh, get the butter and Sophie get the corn."

They quickly made popcorn, and by the time they were done, Dex had set everything up. "We're watching The Princess Bride. Is that ok?"

"Yeah, I love that movie!" Sophie exclaimed.

Everyone settled on the pillow couch that Fitz and Keefe had made. "Oh, I almost forgot!" Biana added, right as the movie was starting. "Does anyone want something to drink?"

"Dr. Pepper," Sophie said quickly. One can never have too much Dr. Pepper. 

Everyone else answered what they wanted, and Biana came back with a ton of soft drinks in her hands. She distributed them to everyone before sitting back down next to Dex.

After a long movie filled with lots of laughing, caffeine, and sugar highs, everyone decided to call it a night. 

"Ok, girls in my room, boys in Fitz's room," Biana called, heading upstairs.

"Good night guys!" Linh called, following Biana.

"Night, Keefe," Sophie said, giving her boyfriend a quick hug.

"Night, Foster."