Ricky Bowen Imagine Part 4: Where's Ricky? 😶

Author's Note: Hey y'all thanks for 2k reads on this book. I can't believe it. Here's Ricky Imagine Part 4. Im going to write a couple imagines tonight then take a break. It's midterm week next week and I got a 6 page paper to write on Edgar Allen Poe. Fun right? ;/ Anyways keep voting, commenting and sharing. I also have an idea for a full HSMTMTS story but that's gonna have to wait a long time.

Ricky's POV:

"Hello?" I knew it was (Y/N), but I didn't want to seem like I ran away.

"Ricky Bowen where have you been?! You left my house without a word. I was so worried about you. We tell each other everything. Did something happen with your mom? Where are you? I'm sorry I sound like a mom. I'm worried about you. You left without a word and I've been trying to call you since you left, I even left 25 messages."

"I am so sorry (Y/N), some stuff happened, and I had to go visit someone. I'll talk to you about it tomorrow." I said nervously.

"Are you okay? Where are you? What happened? Are you not telling me something?"

"I'm fine. I just needed to clear my mind about a few things. I went to the skate park and Big Red's. I'll talk to you tomorrow." I said before hanging up. I know it's rude to hang up but I was so bad at lying and didn't want anything to happen.

(Y/N's POV)

I was worried about Ricky. He never leaves unexpectedly. He never ends calls without saying "I love you", and He never keeps secrets from me. I didn't have Mr. Bowen's number, so I decided to drive over to his house. I've been there a few times, so he knows who I am. I don't know if his mom is home or something happened between his parents besides the divorce.

When I get to the Bowen's, I knock on the door nervously. I don't know what to say.

"ah (Y/N) nice to see you. Isn't it late? Wasn't Ricky supposed to be on a date with you?" He said while yawning.

"Yeah, he was for a while but left unexpectedly. I thought something happened at home. When I called him a few minutes ago, he said he was at Big Red's. He didn't say those three words by ending the call and I got nervous. He isn't telling me something. Did something happen at home? Is he at Big Red's?"

"Not that I know of. Lynn hasn't said anything to me since the divorce. I don't think he's at Big Red's, he said that he wanted to surprise you."

"Oh. Well thanks for the help. I'll ask my friends about it." I said before leaving.

When I got back in my car, I drove off to Big Red's house. I only know where it is because Ricky is always there. I was hoping that I could talk to Ricky if he was there. Something is up. 

Big Red's mom let me in, and I headed towards his basement. If anything, they were probably playing video games and eating.

"Hey (Y/N) what are you doing here?" Big Red said while playing some Xbox game.

"I thought Ricky was with you?"

"Nope." He said popping the p.

"That's weird because he called me saying that something happened and he's at your place."

"He's not here." Red said motioning to his empty bedroom.

"Well, could you do me a favor and text your group chat? I don't have their numbers." I said nervously playing with me bracelets.

"Sure." He said while putting down his controller.

Wildcats in Da House

Big Red: Hey anyone seen Ricky? (Y/N) is looking for him.