-9-

We ran to an alley that would take me to my house. We looked around and they weren't following us.

"Are you ok?"- Namjoon asked worried in a soft tone. I nodded with my head low, but once I looked up and looked at him, I noticed blood on his nose.

"Oh, blood!"- I said pointing to him.

"What?"- He asked confused.

"Blood! You're bleeding!"- I said putting my hand on his nose to stop it as he looked up for a minute trying to stop the bleeding too.

"C'mon, my house is just there"- I said grabbing his wrist, guiding him, since his head was up from part of the process to stop the red liquid from running through his nose.

Once we got to my house, I quickly ran upstairs with him and sat him on my bed. I went to get some tissue to put on his nose and it calmed down.

"Why did you have to bang your head on his?!...now look at you"- I said looking at him worried and he chuckled.

"Wasn't I awesome? One against two and I won...it was so cool! And the guy-"

"Namjoon, I don't want you to do this anymore"- I said interrupting him.

"What?...Y/N, I'm sorry if we fought today but-"

"Forget about the fight!... you're hurt because of me...I don't want that."- I explained.

"So what are you going to do? Are you going to come home everyday like that? Running from people and have the chance to be kidnapped?!"- He said worried.

"I'll find a way... I'll go to the police again or something"

"I'm sorry, but I'm still going to protect you...even if you don't want me to, I can't let you come home alone...do you even know how worried I was? How my conscience was so heavy that if something happened to you I couldn't help you?! And look it did happen. No way, I'm taking home every single day, even if I'll have to follow you without you knowing of it."- He said getting up to walk past by me with determination on his face.

His words really touched me. When he talks like this, it gives me butterflies and I get confused on how I feel about him.
At this point I'll just accept what he said. I grabbed his arm before he could pass by me.

"C'mon... I'm gonna make us some ramen"- I said, letting go of his arm and walking downstairs with him behind me.

*****

We were in the kitchen I was in the oven as Namjoon was sitting in a chair on the balcony in front of me.

"So...what exactly are you doing..?"- he asked.

"Ramen!"- I said in a happy tone.

"And that is....?"

"Ramen, what y-...oh, I forgot you're from another world...what do you even eat there?"

"Everything I want"- he said chuckling.

"Thank God I don't live there, I would a human ball"- I said and he laughed.

"Oh, Y/N, I forgot to ask you...did you notice the man who was grabbing you had a scar on his face?" -Namjoon asked.

"Oh yeah, now that you mention it, yes..."

"Do you know who he is...I think I've seen him somewhere.."- Namjoon said.

"I don't know him.. I mean, besides the fact that he has been following me... but I think he might be a rapist...he said something like 'why is an angel like you scared'...it was so weird...but how can you know him? You just got here. Maybe you're confused."- I explained.

"Ugh, what a disgusting man...but you're probably right, maybe I'm confused"

Then my parents came in, I forgot I had those for a moment.

"Y/N...who is this?"- My mother asked with a sneaky smile while my dad showed the biggest eyes and opened mouth.

"Ugh...this is Namjoon, my friend"- I said as he got up go greet my parents.

"Hello, I'm Kim Namjoon, nice to meet you"- he said feeling flustered and putting his hand out.

"Oh...he is a polite man, I see, and these body proportions, oh honey, you did a good job I thought you well"- my mom said to me while shaking Namjoons hand.

"Mom!"- I said and she chuckled at my reaction. My dad was making him a lot of questions. I had to stop him.

"Dad, stop you don't work on the FBI and he is not a criminal...and not my boyfriend either, so chill"- I told him and he stopped.

"Namjoon, would you like to join our movie night?"- My mother asked him.

"Uh...sure"- he said, unable to refuse the invitation.

*****

Namjoon POV

We were all watching the movie, when
Y/N fell asleep. Firstly she was on my shoulder but she slowly fell on my lap. Her mother noticed and spoke.

"I find it funny, how she always says yes to movie nights, but ends up falling asleep everytime."- she said smiling.

"Don't worry I'll take her to bed"-Y/Ns father said.

"Actually, I think Namjoon could do that."- she said.

"What?"- Y/Ns father said. I also got surprised, her mother seems to be shipping us together.

"Um...sure, I'll do it"- I said not wanting to be rude.

"Thank you Namjoon, your an angel"- her mother said and mam... you have no idea.

I picked Y/N up and went to her bedroom. I layed her on the bed, but she spoke as I was about to leave.

"No, don't..."- she said while asleep. I went closer to her. -"No, no, no! Mom!"- she continued and woke up after that.

"Namjoon?..."- she asked confused and on a sleepy voice. I was really close to her.

"Your mother told me to take you to bed.."- I explained.- "are you okay?"- I asked worried, still very close to her. She nodded.

"I have nightmares sometimes"- she said with her voice sounded as sweet as strawberries with chocolate, as if it was something really normal.

She makes my heart beat so fast whenever I'm close to her like this. I can't have feelings for her and I know that, but it's getting harder. I keep wanting to protect her and hold her in my arms whenever she is scared.
I can feel my hand going towards her cheek and body getting closer and closer to her. I'm waiting for her to tell me 'no' so I can stop myself, but she doesn't say word. She is looking at me, her eyes following every move that I make, and it makes me wanting a kiss from her even more.
At this point, I'm not even in control, I can't hold myself from her anymore.