## 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁.𝗲𝘅𝗽

open > poidonincident.exp

yes no

loading...

▓░░░░░░░░░
10%

▓▓░░░░░░░░
20%

▓▓▓░░░░░░░
30%

▓▓▓▓░░░░░░
40%

▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░
50%

▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░
60%

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
70%

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
80%

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
90%

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
100%

now opening poisonincident.exp

After flying from city to city around the world, NCT 127 was set to go back to Korea for a few weeks break before attending awards and the tour again.

Hyosoon sat in her seat, watching the clouds and enjoying the peace away from loud fans. She loves her job, but it could be overwhelming at times and she needs some time for herself to relax and take a breather before working again.

Now that she is able to relax for a few weeks has brought a smile on her face.

As Angel looks out the window, watching the clouds as they pass by, one of the flight attendants comes by and refills her drink she forgot about. She thanked the hostess, receiving a smile from her.

The plane was about to land soon in Korea, making the girl sigh. Angel knows once she's out of the plane, she'll be bombarded with shouts and cameras shoved into her face. That's the price of becoming an Idol; losing the sense of privacy in the industry.

"Prepare for landing, please. Stay in your seats and remain buckled until the plane has come to a stop. Thanks for flying with us and we hope you enjoyed the flight as much as we enjoyed you flying with us. Welcome to Incheon International Airport."

The pilot said over the speakers, capturing everyone's attention. Buckles were heard being clicked and many started to pray for a safe landing.

Hyosoon hated when the plane landed, it always made her anxious. She didn't have control over how the plane landed, and before she knows it, her life could end.

The girl gulps her drink down to calm down from the anxiousness. As she finishes her drink, a slight headache started to form. Angel didn't think much of it, thinking it was just her nerves.

After a few minutes, the plane started to land. Hyosoon held onto her seats armchair to keep herself steady, but someone's hand placed on top of her. She looks over and see's the other maknae's gentle smile. She smiles back, but she could feel her heart beating out of her.

The plane lands on the runway, a loud screech was created from the friction of the wheel and the ground. Hyosoon felt relieved, but her headache became worse by the second. She could feel her heart race faster and a sharp pain in her stomach.