Chapter 12

Kiya | KY |
Houston, Texas

"You acting like a big ass baby." I said trying to push K3 offa me. Ole sick ass.

"You finna piss me off cuhs." He groaned as he turned his other way laying it on my chest.

"Kamariiii, you gone get me sick." I said wanting him to get off me. This boy brought me all the way to his house just to lay on me. Some days heon even like me so he need to keep that same energy.

"Shut the fuck up ole stupid ass, im just tryna take my ass ta sleep." He gritted and I frowned because i for 1 is not a stupid ass. I just decided not to say anything as soon he was finally dozing back to sleep my phone started ringing. He sucked his teeth and declined the call from whoever was caller. He repeated this same step 3 times before answer the phone.

"Fuck is this bruh?" He asked rudely.

"Who the hell are you?" I heard on the other line and i just knew it was my mama i yanked the phone from him and put it to my ear.

"Hey ma."

"Who that was that answered the phone?" She asked.

"Im doing fine, how are you?" I asked ignoring her question.

"Little girl."

"Acht acht im grown." I teased.

"Make me beat yo grown ass." She said causing me to chuckle.

"Onna real thats my friend."

"Why the fuck he answering yo shit with a attitude."

"He's rude, and its 10x worse since he sick." I shrugged as if she could see me.

"You better stay yo ass over there, ain finna bring that shit ova hea." She said and i could tell she had a stank face.

"Mama you play too much."

"Oh but im for real good day, see you tomorrow." She said as she hung up.

"This lady ain't never tell me what she called for." I said to myself as i looked down at my chest and seen Kamari knocked out breathing hard with his mouth slightly opened. I could tell he was breathing out his mouth instead of his nose.

Now im up by myself left to be stuck in my thoughts. All the time I wonder how it'll be if my dad and my best friend were here. They both died to gun violence and they both happened right in front of me and it gave me PTSD bad. Thats why im always checking my surroundings.
*
*
*
"And 1 bitch." I heard causing my eyes to flutter open. I groaned and turned over in attempt to go back to sleep.

"Ill put a hot one in yo ass pussass boy." Kamari yelled i sucked my teeth and sat up. He was on the end of the bed playing the game.

"K3 !" I whined causing him to suck his teeth.

"Kamari." He corrected. "Yall niggas ass." He said ignoring me. I sucked my teeth and got up and walked out the room and headed to the guest room. I laid down on my stomach with one of my hands under me as i tried to go back to sleep. I sucked my teeth once I realized I wasn't about to go back to sleep. I grabbed my phone out my pocket and went on Instagram.

@photosovnana