Redlyn Imagine: Horror Movies 🤡

Redlyn Imagine:

Big Red's POV:

It was the first day of fall break. Technically, it was just parent teacher conferences in the fall, so we had a three-day weekend. Ashlyn decided to throw a theater group sleepover. She said that she had a guest room where the guys could stay in and she had sleeping bags. I was fine with it as long as I got to see her.

"We should watch a horror movie." E.J said with enthusiasm in his plaid pj's and water polo team shirt.

I heard a lot of groans from the girls, but Ricky and Steph voted yes. I voted yes too.

"If I have nightmares, it's your fault." Nini said leaning on Ricky's shoulder and pointing to the boys.

"Red maybe not this time. A lot of people don't want to watch a horror movie." Ashlyn whispered in my ear.

"Oh. Come on guys don't you want to have a little fun." I encouraged people.

"I'll join." Gina raised her hand.

Ashlyn left the room. I assumed that she was getting snacks or something. After all, it was her party.

"I'll put in Insidious." E.J exclaimed excitedly.

Nini hid in Ricky's hoodie, Gina smiled at E.J, Kourtney was on her phone and Steph was watching everything go down. Ashlyn came back with two bowls of popcorn for everyone to share and then sat on the couch next to me. I wanted to wrap my arm around her, but my friends didn't know that I liked her, so I didn't.

During a scary part, Nini was cuddling with Ricky. More like she was hiding her face from the TV screen. I could tell that Ashlyn was uncomfortable because she kept getting up to refill her water or to go to the bathroom.

When Ashlyn came back from her second trip to the bathroom, I whispered to her "Are you ok?"

"I don't like horror movies." She whispered.

"Oh. You should've said something. I'm sorry this ruined you're party. Why don't we go to the kitchen?" I whispered trying not to disturb our friends.

Ashlyn got up and excused herself. Ricky looked at me and winked than looked back at Nini who was asleep on his shoulder.

I got up and excused myself to the bathroom. When I arrived to the kitchen, Ashlyn had her laptop out and a smaller bowl of popcorn.

"We could watch our own movie, until Insidious is over."

"I'd really like that. I am sorry about your sleepover." I said going over to her to put my arms around her shoulders.

"So, what should we watch?" She said while smiling.