Rini Imagine: Sweatshirt ❤️

Author's Note: Last update for the night. Ih ave a headache and my roommate is playing Criminal Minds loudly. Also, I have this sweatshirt and i got it in a larger size. It feels like a cloud. When I wear I feel like Joshua gave it to me. Lol in my dreams. Also, all of Joshua's original songs on his Instagram are amazing, flawless, unique, pure happiness, irresistible. ..... :)

Ricky's POV:

Nini and I were taking a late-night walk. We were talking about auditioning for the school musical and writing music. It was almost 10:00pm. She started yawning; I thought it was cute though.

"Hey Ricky, when are we walking back? It's getting late and we have school tomorrow."

"In a few minutes. I just want to enjoy this beautiful night out. Just you and me." I said wrapping my arms around her tiny shoulders.

"Ok. I'm kind of tired. Can we take a break and stop here at this park? I just want to sit down."

"Yeah of course." He joined me sitting down next to me on the bench.

We talked for a while until, she started repeatedly yawning. I held my hand out and helped her up so we could walk back. It wasn't that far after all. As we were walking, a strong burst of wind came blowing towards us. I had my favorite sweatshirt on, so it didn't bother me too much. Nini was only wearing a t-shirt and shorts since it was almost springtime. She had goosebumps up and down her legs and arms and was shivering. I thought she would say something, but she kept walking.

"Hey Nins, take my sweatshirt. I don't want you getting sick."

"I'm fine." She lied through her teeth.

I took my sweatshirt off and handed it to her. She is not about to get sick before auditons. No matter how stubborn she is.

"Take it. I can tell you are cold. I'll be fine I have a long sleeve shirt on. You can give it back to me at school tomorrow."

"Thanks Ricky." She said while putting it on then kissed my cheek.