Chapter 15

Jennie's POV

"Jennie... where are we?" Jisoo kept tugging my arm when we were walking towards our destination.

"You'll see you scaredy-rabbit." I chuckled when she yelped after she stepped on a stick. Just how much can this girl be funny.

"I-I'm not scared... I'm Kim Jisoo!" She held her chin high but later cussed when an owl hooted right in front of her. It was nighttime now after all.

I laughed and laughed until I realized that she was already crying.

"Hey... hey..." I caressed her hair then hugged her. She clung onto me and kept on crying. "Were you that scared?" I asked and she pulled away, sniffing in the process.

"Yeah..." She answered and I giggled. But even before I could continue, her luscious lips chastely touched mine and she grinned. "Scared of losing you." She then ran before I could even recover from what was happening.

"Yah, Kim Jisoo!!!" I ran after her. And she just kept on laughing.

Dork.

...

"We're lost." Jisoo stated, looking at the surroundings. I mentally cursed myself for being so careless.

"And it's all your fault." I added on which made her frown.

"It wasn't my fault." She pouted. Laughing at her cute antic, I grabbed her hand and started walking again.

"Glad, I actually memorize this place." I walked further and further. Dragging Jisoo, who was smiling while looking at our intwined hands. I chuckled at her silliness.

"Why are you laughing?" Asked Jisoo, looking like an innocent child.

"Nothing."

"You sure?"

I nod my head and she just agreed with me. We were nearing the exit of the place when I heard shuffles from the near bushes. I halted making Jisoo bump onto my back.

"What's the matter?" She asked in worry, standing right in front of me. She held my shoulders and began examining me.

I smiled at her affectionate actions. I stopped her from going any further and smiled at her reassuringly.

"I'm fine. It's just that I heard something from-."

I got cut off when Jisoo shoved me aside. I cussed making her head whip onto my direction. I saw her expression change from serious to worry.

"I'm sorry." She helped me up and I gave her a small smile indicating that it's fine.

"So... why did you push me like that all of a sudden?" I asked softly and she chuckled before pointing somewhere. A tree in fact.

I squinted my eyes so that I could see what she was pointing clearer.

"The hell..." I spoke out when I saw a bullet dent on the trunk of the tree.

"Looks like someone has a grudge on one of us." Jisoo says in serious mode. Fucking shit, what did this girl do now? I only remembered getting in trouble for knocking out a man who seemed to be a creep but turned out to be one of my father's employee.

"You mostly." I mumbled earning a pout from her.

"Why would you assume that..?" She whined like a kid.

"You get into a lot of fights. And based on your past records in my memory, you've been to fights more times that my fingers can count." I indicated. Emphasizing every word.