One For All & Count Me In

(The guy at the top is Wesley he is going to be the one next to Eliza in one for all)

Allison's POV

In the den me, Wyatt and Willa were getting blankets covering up our coughing pack mates.

Shortly After, I was helping the pups while there parents laid down.

Wanda had feel asleep on my lap and another pups head on my shoulder curling up more with the blanket because of the cold.

Wanda suddenly woke up coughing. I stroked her hair, which seemed to calm her coughing.

I had failed these pups.. I failed my family the moonstone was destroyed.

Our only source keeping us alive. It was only a matter of days now before we are all gone.

My thoughts were interrupted by Zed coming into the den.

I saw Willa come out with blankets covering up another coughing pack mate.

Willa and Wyatt saw Zed and stood next to eachother as if seeing why he was here.

"They were wrong to destroy Seabrook power, and I was wrong about werewolves." Zed confessed.

He looked around until his eyes stopped on me. I looked away.

"You have every right to fight for who you are." He said.

Yeah, but what are we now, zombie?" Wyatt said.

"You're fierce, proud werewolves." Zed encouraged them.

Yeah, they think we're monsters." I cut in walking in between Willa and Wyatt who wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

"We are monsters." Zed said proudly grinning at me.

"And we, are going to crash the prawn.. what do you say?" He said.

Willa and Wyatt looked at me waiting for my answer.

"I say,--" I trailed off my eyes remaining on zed as if deciding whether or not when I already knew the answer.

"Let's blow this popsicle stand." I said throwing a smirk towards Willa which she returned.

"Don't worry.. I got you." Zed said as he dragged Wyatt off.

"And Willa, Wynter you two are coming with me." I said.

I picked up my phone dialed a number and put it up to my ear.

"Hello?" Ths voice said.

"Eliza, do you still have those dresses we made ?" I asked.

"Yeah, why?" She asked confusion in her voice.

"Okay, bring them all over here get that Dress on I made you last time I was over.. were going to prawn." I smirked.

I heard her whisper a 'yes' on the other line before saying she was on her way.

When Eliza got here with the dresses I fixed the blue dress for Willa. I turned to her holding it up.

She looked impressed.

"I know, matches you perfectly...so you." I said with a grin.

"I was gonna say its perfect but.. ya it does doesn't it." She agreed confidently before taking it.

"And Wynter, this ones for you." I said handing her dress to her.

"I'll help you with putting it on Wynter." Willa said as she guided her off.