2 ~ The Sunlight Through Window

- Abhishree POV -

- Abhishree POV -

The ladies who seem like beauty designers came inside and asked us to take the bath quickly. I raked my sight on all the women. But, no one seems to be in the mood of obeying them. We all were still depressed and even I did not want to go anywhere. This could be dangerous for us. I did not even know what they have decided for us.

Stubbornly, I chose to keep sitting on the bed along with other ladies.

Seeing this an old lady came and stood in front of me. She bowed and said.

"Princess, The thing you are thinking might be very dangerous for you as well as for us. Please cooperate with us. If you people are thinking of not seeing the prince, Trust me the consequences will be unbearable. Look at me... "

She patted my shoulder and moved my eyes to her by putting her finger against my chin. 

"I also came here when our empire lost the battle, trust me if you do not want the death of all of you - Get ready!" 

A tear escaped from my eyes. I realized that she was able to understand my situation a little bit. Even I knew that the result of all this would be very harmful and unbearable for us. He was the most heartless Prince among all the empires.

After listening to her, I unwantedly and brokenheartedly stood up. I did not want everyone to die for sure. I had to think of any other way. Although I could not think of anything that was going to work in front of the ruthless Prince I had to try at least.

Time passed and they prepared everyone for the meeting. New clothes, jewellery, and looks but one thing was there that they could do and it was a smile. The smile was the actual beauty. And we were not happy, not at all.

I looked at myself in the mirror, wearing maroon-coloured lehnga choli which had embroidery at the edges. I was looking beautiful but I was not feeling beautiful at all. I raked my sight and everyone was ready but there was something in their eyes and that was hope. They were looking at me as if I was the only way left to them for being safe. I closed my eyes and inahled a long breath. What came in front of me was my brother's dead body and corpses in my sight.