Spellbind

NOVIGRAD - Redania

Geralt opened his eyes. He was laying in the bed in the big room.
His whole head was in the pain, he realized that he had to drink too much beer yesterday. He sat down on the bed, then he turned his head and he immediately noticed a half naked woman laying next to him. He didn't remember how he ended with this woman in the bed. He looked at her and she was exactly that lady who he refused last night.
He started searching for his clothes and then he felt a hand on his back.
"Where are you going?" the woman said with seductive voice and she leaned closer to him.
"I'm leaving." he said without emotions. Then he looked at her confused. "How we ended.." she interrupted him.
"You didn't enjoy it?" she whispered to his ear.
"I.. don't remember it." he frowned. "I'm sorry but I don't even know your name.." he stood up and took his pants from the floor.
"You could be at least gentleman and told me that you enjoyed it.. My name is Dea, but I suppose you won't remember it either.." she rolled her eyes. She stood up and turned her back to him.
"Hey.. look, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like it, don't be upset." he put his hand on her shoulder.
She then turned to him and she caressed his face with her hand.
"If you wanna know.. you were quite good.." she smiled seductively.
"Dea, I'm glad that we satisfied each other.. but I really have to go now.." he softly pushed her away. He then move forward but he felt pain in his head again.

Dea sat down on the bed. She started playing with hers hair. Geralt was trying to stand straight.
"What's her name?" she asked him.
"What name?" he was confused.
"Name of woman whom you're going to visit now." she was curious.
"I'm not going to visit any woman.." he frowned.
"Look, I have had lot of men but they would never refuse any woman if she would offer them to sleep with her and especially they would never refuse me.. but you're different and I wonder why.." she told him honestly.
"I don't think so." he said calmly.
"I think, you already met her.. or you're just waiting when you'll finally find that extraordinary woman." she looked into his eyes. Geralt looked away from her look.
"So.. I was right. It is about the woman.. and I suppose you haven't find her yet. Or have you?" she smiled at him.
Geralt looked back on her but he didn't want to answer on her question.
"I should go.. Have you seen my annoying friend anywhere?" he quickly changed the topic.
"He was here one hour ago, he is waiting for you.. but you still didn't answer me.." she raised her eyebrow.
Geralt looked straight into her eyes. He wanted to tell her everything, how he was feeling but people won't never understand his feelings. Neither her.
"You don't know me." Geralt started feeling unpleasant.

"Maybe I don't.. but I understand you witcher.. Don't be afraid to show your emotions because you have them, even if you think you don't. I saw them, I can even see them now, you're not a monster." she stood up and came closer to him. "You proved me that we shouldn't judge people only by their reputation.." she smiled at him. Geralt didn't say anything.
"Go where you have to go. Go find your destiny.." she hugged him. "I won't forget on you." she whispered to him. They pulled away from themselves.
"Thank you Dea.. for everything.. Farewell." he smiled a bit.
He didn't expect that she'll find out why he couldn't sleep peacefully at night. In men's eyes she was just a slut but he knew she's more than that. Geralt then turned around and he started leaving from the room.
"Witcher.." she called on him and he stopped walking.
"I hope she'll be worth it." she said honestly.
He smiled under his nose and then he left from the room.

When he entered into main hall, he saw Jaskier, Priscilla and Zoltan already talking together. He went straight to them.
"Geralt welcome, you seem more happier than yesterday. What happend to you?" Jaskier was teasing him.
"Nothing special.. and what about you two, you enjoyed your late talking?" he made sarcastic smile. Priscilla overtook Jaskier with the answer.
"Yeah.. we enjoyed everything, especially that part where we.." she didn't finish the sentence.
"Priscilla, please stop!" Jaskier put his hand at hers mouth. "They don't have to know all the details." the bard frowned.
Zoltan and Geralt started laughing. Jaskier started frowning more.
"You'll have wrinkles if you'll frown so much." Geralt said with laughing. Jaskier didn't answer on this comment.
"Geralt, I have something for you in my forge, I want to give it to you before you'll leave." the dwarf told him. Everybody looked at Geralt.
"Geralt, you're leaving without telling me? Where?" Jaskier was confused and also sad.
"We had a long talk with Zoltan last night and.. I realized I belong on the path." he sighed. "I also realized I should go to the south. Something waits on me there.." the witcher told them honestly.
"Geralt... I didn't expect that from you.. what Dea did to you?" Jaskier was surprised.
"Hmm.. ask her."
"No, thanks. I like you Geralt but not that much so I need to know everything.." the bard laughed."
"Dea is a therapist. She always know what to say, she opens mind of her clienst.." Priscilla said with laughing.
"Yeah.. she really is a therapist." Geralt said thoughtfully.
"Anyway, I would like to stay in this place forever.. but my balads are successful since I'm with you on the path. So, I'm coming with you!" Jaskier said with excitement.
"Jaskier, you can die." Geralt told him seriously.
"I know but I have risky profession.. rather die by a monster than die by angry woman.." he said with laughing.
"I think I heard everything now.. I'll wait on you outside." Zoltan said with laughing and he left from the room.
"Julian please, come back to me." Priscilla said worriedly and she hugged him.
"Don't worry Priscilla, I will always come back to you." he kissed her. Geralt came closer to them.
"Thank you Priscilla, you helped us a lot that we could stay here." the witcher was honest.
"It was nothing. Goodbye Geralt and I hope we don't see each other for the last time." she smiled at him.
"Me too. Farewell." Geralt smiled back.
Witcher and bard then left from the brothel and went after Zoltan.