Kidnapped? Ch. 13

*The story is going to start straying from the original storyline in a horrific frenzy. Mainly because I've been on a hiatus for a long time and this fic is muddled in my mind now.. But I hope it's good?*

P.S: I'm back! Get ready for a storm where hopefully I get my life together :P

Chapter 13: Kidnapped?

Envy's POV

Not it... This isn't it either... Where is it?

Tch! This is getting irritating.

"Envy?"

A voice behind me rung out and I turned away from the pile of papers in front of me to look at Lust. Okay, well maybe I was glaring at her more than looking, but I hated being disturbed. I clicked my tongue once more in annoyance as she raised her eyebrows at me.

"What do you want, Lust?", I asked her, resting my head in my hand.

"I was just wondering what exactly are you doing here?", She began to saunter over to me.

"I'm just doing research", I glared at the frenzy of papers. "But I can't find anything".

She nimbly picked up one of the files I had laid out before me and pulled out a sheet of paper. Her eyebrows flicked upwards and she glanced over at me, her eyes staring at me questioningly.

"Past census papers?"

She picked up another paper and turned it towards me.

"The citizens' files and records?"

I shrugged my shoulders and gathered the files together.

"I'm trying to find out more information about that girl that's always with those Elric brothers. If she's a citizen I should've found something about her by now, but there's nothing", I clenched my hands in frustration. "It pisses me off".

"You mean Avril?"

I nodded my head.

Lust sighed. "I tried my hand at doing research as well, but it seems that she just appeared out of nowhere. There's not a record or file in her name. However, she's a candidate for our human sacrifice; I've seen her alchemy".

But where did she come from? I don't even know any weaknesses of hers... Argh! This sucks.

"You might as well just forget about her, you're not going to find out anything about her unless you ask her yourself", Lust sighed and turned her back to me and started to walk out of the room.

Suddenly, an idea popped in my head and I grinned the most malicious grin I could muster.

"That's a great idea Lust; we'll get a chance to ask her real soon".

(This is after the whole Dublith part.. I skipped when Al got kidnapped- it still happened though [the kidnapping I mean])

Avril's POV

Ahhh.. Beautiful Central.

It felt good to be back to be in the more busier area, though a quiet place like Reseembol doesn't seem bad once in a while.

The first thing the brothers did when they got back was call Winry. I secretly was against it (still haven't controlled the jealousy in me yet), but I knew that Ed needed his automail fixed before they set out again. When traveling with the Elrics, the body has to be 100% prepared to fight. It was exhausting at times, but overall extremely fun.