Chapter 1

"BENNY!" I squealed while running towards the door and jumping into his arms.

"How's your day been munchkin?" He asked while walking towards the couch carrying me in his arms.

"Well, Aiden was bullying me before so Lijah and I threw water balloons at him. And then Austin told me that Holly was coming over, so I got all my toys out and we camped out in the backyard for a bit. Then when we went inside to have our lunch, Aiden broke our tent and made me cry so he's getting the silent treatment. Then Holly had to go home so Lijah and I decided to watch cartoons till you got home." I said letting out a big breath after I had finished.

"Wow Ev, seems like you had a lot of fun today." Ben laughed as I rolled my eyes. Well, attempted to.

"Yeah, but it would have been more fun with you. You said you were going to stay home till the end of vacation just like Austin and Elijah." I pouted as I crossed my arms and turned away from him.

"I'm sorry baby. I know I promised but they had an emergency at work today. None of the other surgeons were available so they had to call me. I promise I'll stay home tomorrow and every other day till you have to go back to school." He said softly while pulling me back onto his lap and cuddling me.

I guess maybe I can let him off the hook for saving peoples lives. Oh who am I kidding? He's off the hook anyway, he is my favourite of course. Don't tell anyone though, they'll be sad.

Ben is my oldest brother, he's twenty seven years old and he's a surgeon. He claims to be better than Doc McStuffins but I highly doubt that. His job is so cool though. Elijah is my second oldest brother, he's twenty four years old and a super cool, top secret detective like special agent Oso! Austin is my third oldest brother, he's twenty three years old and is a teacher, more specifically he's my teacher. It's so cool because he can make all the bullies sit in the time out chair. Last but not least, we have Aiden. He's turning seventeen this year and he's in high school. He may or may not be on his way to the least favourite brother position. Then there's me! I'm Everly Rose Carter and I'm four almost five!

"Everly, Ben, Aiden, Elijah, dinners ready!" Austin shouted from the kitchen.

Ben got up with me still in his arms and walked towards the dinning table with my two other brothers following close behind. Once we arrived at the dinner table, Ben sat me down in my special purple chair with a tiara on it before sitting in his own chair.

"So, how was everyone's day today. Everly here has already told me so much about hers." Ben winked as I burst into a fit of giggles.

"I just went to Deans house after playing so nicely with my little troll and Holly." Aiden said with a big smile.

I don't think so do do head.

"Benny, tell your youngest brother that he's not allowed to lie because he didn't play nicely with Holly and I but he kept bullying me. And he didn't even tell you about that twister game he was playing with some girl in his room. I don't know how people play twister on their bed but he did when I needed help with the tv and he told me to f word off." I huffed while crossing my arms.

I looked over at Aiden and saw his face was pinker than my barbie camper van toy set while Elijah, Austin, and Ben were glaring at him.

"Twister Aiden." Ben said with gritted teeth. That looks uncomfortable, his poor teeth.

"You played twister while Austin and I were grocery shopping. Really?" Elijah said harshly.

"Not to mention you used the f word. Jesus Christ Aiden. How many time do we have to tell you not to use language like that or bring any of your bimbos home?" Ben said while smacking his hands down on the table making me flinch.