Chapter 15 | I will listen to you and your rules

320 reads. Wuhuuu. Thanks. And the picture of the gang tattoo is on top of chapter 14, but I will also post it in here so that was a little spoiler. It also was on my instagram so don't forget to follow me there for some spoilers.
L0VE Y0U,

Isabella

*******************************

Hailey's pov:

FUUCKKKK. Getting a tattoo hurts like shit. The motive are two skulls with one looks like a devil and one like an angel.

Today is thursday. That means that I missed only one day of School. I think tomorrow I will go to School again. I don't want to get behind the stuff. I know I only wasn't there for one day but I couldn't think clear the whole week.

And then finally I would have a street race at Friday night. I don't really race that often. I like Fighting more. I used to have fights like twice a week. But since I make really good Money with my Job at the stripclub and I still have the Money from my first fight here I don't Need to fight that much. I am also very excited to race again.

When you are Fighting you are more focused, but racing is so much diffenert from that. I mean yes you still have to concentrate but it is more like you go with the Adrenalin rush. This week is actually the last one before spring break. I came here really late. The schoolyear already started like half a year before.

Fuckkkkk. It hurts so much. I get the Tattoo at my collarbone, so when I would wear tops you would see a it. I know Kind of offensive but I don't really care.

I mean I am Always more of a loner. I Always was and I will Always be. The People that get close to me will get hurt.

"You are done" The Tattoo Artist says to me.

Damn finally. If I had to go through that pain for any more time I think I would have pulled out my gun and shot him Right between his damn eyebrows.

I look into the Mirror. It suits me. And I love it. I smile proudly.

"So what next. That was fun." I would never Show weakness infront of chase again. Last night was enough of all thet emotional bullshit. Sorry but I just can't talk About my Feelings that much.

"I will inform you About the rules. And then we Need to do our Project for history class. We have to hold a presentation a month after spring break." He says

Great. That stupid School Project. I don't want to do it. Not because I have to do it with Chase but because I would have less time for the gang and Fighting. I Need to Train again. Maybe I will Train Tonight in the gym of the gang house. I don't want to go home because I know that there is no one waiting for me to come home. I will just pick up some clothes. That's it. Nothing more and Nothing less.

"So I decided to first make the school project. I don't want to deal with that bullshit anymore so we will finish it today and I will tell you the rules tomorrow. Or do you have anything to do tomorrow evening?" He asks

"Well I have to work from 9 pm to 1 am. And then I actually have to go somewhere. Sooo it is not that easy. What about Saturday." I respond.

"Hailey, I am your boss now. Tell me what is more important then getting through the final process of being part of the gang?"

"Iamgoingtogostreetracing"

"WHAT? Hailey, would you bother speaking English? Thank you."

"I am going to go street racing." I said. I was kind of annoyed. Why is he already so possessive. He is right I am going to completely join the gang, but couldn't it wait till saturday I kind of have a lot to do.

"You do street racing????"

"Ehmmm, yeaah"

"I will come. I know where it will be. The race tomorrow is one that is held at the track of my gang. So lucky me."

"Ok. You can do that. And I promise on saturday I will listen to you and your rules"

"I hope you will never break your promise" he says and smirks.

What is so funny now? I don't get him.

We get into Chase's car. He asks me where we were heading. I told him about my plan of moving into the gang house for 4 days. I wanted to get to know the other guys more.

When we arrive at my apartment I quickly get out and tell him to wait in the car. I get a bag and put a couple of clothes in it. My gym stuff and a couple of my favourite guns.

We drive to the gang house.

The rest of the day working on our project. Until it was 7 pm and both of us didn't have any kind of motivation for school related stuff left.

I decide to go into the gym. I should train again. It feels great to be fighting again. I punch and kick the punching back so hard that after 3 hours it falls down. I am sweaty and I can't see clear anymore. That happens to me sometimes when I work really hard.

I hear someone clapping behind me.

It is Nic. He was usually more quiet.

"Respect. Only Chase was able to punch that hard at the punching bags that they would fall down." He smiles a bit.

"Well, I am better than him" I laugh ironically. I know that he is my boss and that I should respect him. But where is the fun in life.

"You should know we really appreciate you. And even if you don't see it, you are Chase's weakness. He is glad that you are here so he can control you. Not in a negative way, you two are fitting together. What I wanted to say was, we are happy that you are here." He holds his little speech and then turns around and leaves.

Weirdo.

But he is kind of nice. It feels good that someone actually wants you to stay here.

I am changing in the changing room. I need a shower. As I make my way up the stairs to Chase's Office, because I need to know where I would sleep I rush into a hard Wall. Well again it wasn't a wall. More like Chase's chest.

He chuckles. "Since when are you so clumsy, princess?"

"Ha.Ha.Ha. You are so funny." I reply sarcastically.

"The real Question is, where I can sleep? I don't have a own room in this room and I would like to shower an then go to bed"

"You can decide. If you want to sleep with me you can do that, but you can also have your own room."

"Wait what why should I sleep with you."

"Princess, I meant sleeping next to me. But it makes me happy that you think like that about me. So where do you want to sleep."

**************************
I know this isn't much but you will love the next chapter. ;)

The picture on top is one of hailey's guns she took with her.

L0VE Y0U, Isabella.G