°18°

The following two days, Donghyuck kept on going to his normal classes with Jaemin, Xiaojun and Yangyang. He decided to ignore Mark for a while and stay away from him when they would be spotted in public.

Of course some wizards would make sure to talk about him in class so he would hear them, but his three friends, especially Jaemin, made sure to shut their mouths.

He was grateful that he's best friend didn't leave him just because he couldn't be able to serve Satan and be a normal wizard and Yangyang, along with Xiaojun, understood as well.

"You know," Yangyang started as they were eating lunch that day. "It doesn't feel so special being immoral tho."

Hearing that, Jaemin sighed and slapped his shoulder.

"He was born immortal you idiot."

Donghyuck chuckled and watched the two bicker.

"I know that Nana! I'm just saying, I thought it would feel different."

"I don't know but sometimes, I think you really are pretending to be stupid."

Yangyang sent a glare to Xiaojun who just shook his head and continued eating while ignoring his complaints.

"I'm a genius my friend, not stupid. I'm a fucking genius."

Xiaojun sighed and watching the small scene before his eyes, made Donghyuck chuckle. He felt normal again, for some seconds, he felt like the old himself. Sadly, the feeling disappeared when a tall werewolf slammed his fist right before his eyes.

His breath tickled the top of his head and Donghyuck became small. The werewolf giggled.

"Johnny wants to meet you."

He remembered the name, Mark told him that Johnny was the leader of his pack.

"Now."

The werewolf backed away and Donghyuck stood up. He hoped that not everybody was watching this small scene and he looked around.

Some wizards were looking from his table along with some werewolves from their table. The rest didn't bother to look as no one cared now because most of the students were now friends with each other.

The wizard looked up and recognized Lucas, the werewolf with whom Mark fought before his baptism. He didn't say anything and he followed him and the other tall werewolf behind.

"I'm Doyoung." The werewolf said and stretched out a hand which Donghyuck didn't take.

"I know."

Doyoung chuckled and looked at Lucas who smirked.

"Why does he want to see me?"

The two werewolves looked at each other for some moments and said nothing until Lucas sighed and decided it would be the best to reply.

"He's not the only one who wants to see you." He started and Donghyuck fastened his steps to reach him. "The principals wants too along with some weird looking wizard."

The High Priest was there as well. Donghyuck's heart was racing. Was he going to be punished? Was the priest going to send him to a trial with Satan himself? Was Satan going to decide his fate?

The wizard had to calm down and he tried his best to look as if nothing happened. The three of them reached the tall door of Jaehyun's office and when Lucas pushed it wide open, Donghyuck saw not only the priest, but his parents there as well.

What were they doing here? Dark thoughts started filling his head. Were they going to be punished instead of him?

"Donghyuck." Taeyong's voice, who was sitting behind Jaehyun, made him snap out of it.