Chapter 85: Your Shifu is Not a Gay

Hey guys, just wanted to say that....

Male Lead Sama will appear 'again' after Arc 3_😁

"Ah, is it a handsome boy?" she exclaimed in excitement.

However, Shen Xian Hua remained silent with his gentle smile. There was a bit detail of loneliness and grief, have she seen wrong?

"Junior Sister, Shifu is a man and its not good to adore another guy." Heise cut in then wrapped his arm around Xiao Bai Xue's bare shoulder.

"Apology Shifu!" she quickly tried to kneel when Shen Xian Hua appeared before her, pulling her tenderly but he exceeded his strength too much that Yun Ren Xie fell on his chest.

The sweet smell of lotus lingered around him. She can faintly hear his heartbeat in an abnormal speed.

"Shifu, your heart is beating too fast. Is Shifu sick?" Yun Ren Xie raised her head to meet the dark pair of orbs.

"Silly girl, its nothing. Let's go." he pat her head gently before leading the way, a qilin descended from the sky and bowed at Shen Xian Hua.

Yun Ren Xie gasped, it was her first time seeing a qilin, not to mention riding on it. Heise grabbed her waist before she could recover and settled her beside him at the back of the qilin.

"Senior Brother, you don't have to do that."

"This is the best spot behind the qilin's back so I took you here. I know its still your first time riding it." Heise reasoned out, it seemed genuine though but his eyes were showing amusement.

"Heise, watch over Xue'er. She needs to get use with the beast's speed." Shen Xian Hua glanced at them before going in front, standing there with his back facing them.

Their trip went smoothly and by dawn, they reached the entrance of the cave. Yun Ren Xie alerted herself and she knew that once they entered, they will meet their enemy, the Moon Jade Sect. It is where the number one beauty of cultivation came from who liked Crown Prince Heise a lot since he is the best male cultivator both in looks and strength.

If Azure Immortal Sect is for male, Moon Jade Sect accepted both male and female but seperated them in different branches.

Their sect leader is Long Youya, he was at the same age as Shen Xian Hua, a two hundred year old fogey.

Long Youya liked to challenge Shen Xian Hua so much that it ended in a bloody way, he tried using a forbidden spell to kill Shen Xian Hua but Xiao Bai Xue blocked it and she got injured heavily. Heise went in an immediate response, helping their Shifu in elliminating their enemies.

When the news of Moon Jade Sect's leader died, they blocked all path of exits inside the cave and awaken the saint leveled beasts to kill them. Shen Xian Hua tried all means to protect both of them yet Xiao Bai Xue's loyalty towards him killed her earlier as she sacrificed herself from self destruct in order to take down the saint level beast they encountered.

"Junior Sister, what are thinking about?" Heise waved his hand in front of Yun Ren Xie to catch her attention. Their Shifu have already entered the cave when he noticed the dazed Xiao Bai Xue.

"Shifu! Wait for us!" Yun Ren Xie regained her senses and pulled Heise with her, trailing behind Shen Xian Hua.

The cave is not dark for fireflies are living here, none knew why. She did not notice that all along the way, she have been holding Heise's hand and the man is blushing.

Xiao Bai Xue is actually the third beauty in cultivation world, although she isnt the seductive type, her innocent and unparalelled charm made her attract wolves from every direction. When it comes to cultivation, she can be on par with the first beauty Honglian from the Moon Jade Sect. Only if she tried cultivating seriously, she might be able to defeat Heise but Xiao Bai Xue does not take every practices to her heart, thus, only taking the third place.

"Oh, so Sect Leader Hua have decided to come out after three years of seclusion." a man approached them, he was wearing a red robe and black combat suit, his long hair were tied in a scholarly manner. Behind him were a boy and a girl, it was the number one beauty Honglian with her senior brother Ming.

"Seventh-" Shen Xian Hua froze when he mentioned 'seventh' then his attitude drastically changed into an indifferent treatment. "Long Youya is here too, ah."

"Don't fret about that word." Long Youya sneered. "After all, Eigth is always Seventh's previous brother."

Yun Ren Xie noticed the gloomy atmosphere around Shen Xian Hua.

"Shifu, who are they?" she quickly interrupted them even though Xiao Bai Xue did not make this move in the original plot.

Long Youya stiffened when he saw the girl that stepped out behind Heise, he felt his emotions being stirred then threw a meaningful glance at Shen Xian Hua who suddenly held Xiao Bai Xue's wrist then pulling her behind him.

"How rude." Honglian looked down at the girl with white hair, for what she knows, Azure Immortal Sect never taken a female disciple. The who is this girl? "A bed warmer even dared to follow this place."

"Dare to speak ill of Junior Sister, I wont hesitate to kill you." Heise went past Xiao Bai Xue and hid her presence behind his tall stature.

"Crown Prince Heise shouldnt bully a girl. Rather, why not spar with me?" Ming stepped in front then smiled deviously at Heise.

Yun Ren Xie clicked her tongue, she pushed Heise aside gently then smirked. "Senior Brother is a busy person, I'd be the one to challenge you."

"Don't be arrogant." Honglian frowned. She can see the confidence in the girl's unique eyes, her Senior Brother Ming is the fourth best male cultivator, just who is she to have the courage in provoking him?

"Xiao Bai Xue, stop that." Shen Xian Hua glanced at her with a warning look.

What have she done wrong? It was Honglian who called her a bed warmer! Is it not right to retaliate?

"Hatred is not part of being a righteous cultivator." he continued, Shen Xian Hua have seen the contempt in her grey eyes. Only he can reprimand this girl.

"Sorry Shifu." Yun Ren Xie lowered her head and stayed behind him, she did not feel angry about her being called a bed warmer but jumping into conclusions like that, does Honglian think she is easy to bully?

"Sect Leader Hua, my disciples are arrogant. Why not let them spar as a punishment." Long Youya grinned, he wont let Shen Xian Hua have a chance to make amends with his past.

He fell silent for a moment then gazed at Xiao Bai Xue and Heise. Searing the confidence and determination in their eyes, Shen Xian Hua nodded.

Seems like my side mission 2 will be earlier to be completed than what I expected. Yun Ren Xie chuckled inside, the smile is visible on her lips that sent shiver to Honglian.

Is she really that capable to take her down?