Chapter 6

After the events, you fell asleep. You barely got the chance to lay down and found yourself sucked into the darkness. During your slumber you sometimes had nights where countless of voices attacked you all at once making you restless the next day.

"How can I be enough?"

"This isn't right"

"I should have died that one time when I was 12"

Negative thoughts kept screaming in your mind, bringing misery to you as you woke up in the room drowned by the rays of sunlight that washed your room. Such a nice weather.... Too bad I won't be feeling it today.

Memories of an accident that occurred in your young years found their way to your thoughts, tormenting you with guilt, sorrow and loneliness. Why did they have to leave me into this world all alone. Couldn't have they taken me with them?  You leaned on the wall staring into space, the pool of your parent's blood haunting your vision. What was it that kept you alive until now? The wounds you received in that car crash were nothing more than deadly. How... How did I survive... They should have been in my place...

Tokoyami waved a hand in your face to which you didn't even react. "Y/N..." he shook you, hoping he could bring you back to reality. The face you made was horrifying. The color left your skin, your eyes darkened as your nails were sinking so deep in your arm it started bleeding. "Y/N!!!"

You flinched, ready to strangle the boy by his neck, as you stared your empty and furious eyes into his. Soon, you came to your senses and backed off, running away as fast as you could. I can't believe it... What have I done?! I almost lost control!

"Kid, you should have listened to me and surrender to us. It is your fault all of this happened. If only you have listened to us and joined quietly... Things wouldn't have turned this way. We sense great power within you. You would have made a great villain..."

"Stop it!!" you yelled to yourself. Your mental state wasn't stable, resulting into the old wounds come back and stain your clothes. You cried out from the pain attacking you from all sides. You could feel your bones crushing, the deep cuts in your stomach opening...

"What the hell?! Y/N? What happened? We must take her to Recovery girl!" Bakugou yelled and carried the unconscious girl to the healer.

----------(time skip to the infirmary)-------

"Katsuki-san, you have to go. You have classes. Leave her to me... She will be fine, you h-"

"NO WAY I'M GOING TO LEAVE HER. I'LL STAY RIGHT HERE UNTIL SHE WAKES UP! YOU CANT STOP ME", said the blonde as he cut off Recovery Girl, little explosions forming in his hands.

Running her temples, Recovery Girl sighed and turn her back to the boy, now facing the wounded student. "You say you found her like this?"

"Yes..."

"She has several broken bones and extremely deep cuts. They are fatal injuries but none of them affected any vital organs... This is the kind you would get under an extremely powerful blow or... A violent car crash..."

"But that's impossible! She barely even got the chance to walk on the dorm halls properly!"

"So strange..."

There was no time for more talk, so the doc started healing Y/N gradually so that she doesn't consume too much of her energy.

Why fall like this, Y/N? Is this what your parents would have wanted of you? A weakling incapable of doing anything? Whatever you would have chosen in that moment things would end up in a tragedy anyway. If you chose to join the villains to protect those you love, you would have brought them great pain. They didn't deserve to see their only child in the hands of evil, unable to save it, not to mention have it forced to kill.
They've always believed in you, Y/N. Don't ever forget that... It's time for you to rise up again and face the life ahead of you. This world doesn't only consist of you. Anyway, what is one life compared to billion other lives? Nothing. So stand up proud and become the pillar you've always dreamt to become.

Golden light started to make their way to the girl's wounds, taking both Recovery Girl and Bakugou by surprise. Your wounds started to close and your bones to take on a healthy form. The two stared at you in disbelief as you opened your eyes, only to meet a white ceiling hovering above you.

"I have to be strong... For them... For everyone...."