Six

settling down on the grey couch in his and beomgyu's shared house, taehyun stared at the number on his phone

settling down on the grey couch in his and beomgyu's shared house, taehyun stared at the number on his phone. the girl dryly saved her contact name as 'chaeryeong' no emojis, no nicknames, no nothing. just a plain

Chaeryeong

pushing the thought away, the boy called beomgyu to play video games, to which the latter instantly agreed because not every day you get asked to play a video game with kang taehyun. but actually, the reason why taehyun asked beomgyu to play video games with him is to get chaeryeong out of his mind.

taehyun has always been intrigued and interesting at the girl, she never talks and gives off a mysterious vibe. that made him curious and as you all know, curiosity kills the cat.

the game ended and taehyun once again pulled out his phone to stare at the number.

"should i call it...?" he murmured, "should i not...?" he hesitated. beomgyu who was still there watching his friend contemplating life decisions decided to ask. "call what?? did the kang taehyun finally got himself a girlfriend?" he teased.

"it's not the time for bullying me, gyu! as you can see i am very frustrated right now!!" taehyun groaned in frustration, running his hands through his hair.

"then what is happening? don't say nothing cause i know you're lying. no sane person would scream for no reason." beomgyu said sternly, rolling his eyes as he demands and answer.

"damn you're really nosy, aren't you?" taehyun scoffed before locking his phone and throwing his head back on the back of the couch, closing his eyes as he contemplates more.

"since when am i not?" beomgyu laughed. "now tell me, whats up??" he asked. "dude i would tell you but you'll tease the shit out of me." taehyun rolled his eyes. "so... it's a girl?" beomgyu taunted, having that smug look on his face. "you see? you're proving my point." taehyun groaned, kicking beomgyu softly.

"ughh- fine whatever. i won't tease you. i promise." beomgyu whined, "now spill."

"well, there's this girl.. her name is chaeryeong. you prolly don't know her, though. she never talks." taehyun began. nodding in response, beomgyu gestured him to continue, "then.. i am kinda interested in her (?), i don't even know, man." he continued.

"but i fucking pretended to be a complete dumbass like you and struggle in math so that she would tutor me just so i can get closer to her." taehyun ranted, not missing a chance to make fun of beomgyu.

"damn you told me not to tease you but here you are-" beomgyu rolled his eyes. "anyway," taehyun interjected, "at the end of the tutoring session I asked for her number.." he said, now fully facing beomgyu.

"now what do i do with the number?" he asked his friend who immediately bursted into laughter, "dumbass, just text her, what else can you do?" he asked, looking at his friend in disbelief, slowly shaking his head in disapproval.

"right... why didn't I think of that?" taehyun mumbled as he face palmed, shocked by his own dumbness. beomgyu laughed more before patting his friend's shoulder and walking away to his bedroom.

chaeryeong

hi.. this is chaeryeong, right?
delivered, 22:34 pm

 this is chaeryeong, right?delivered, 22:34 pm