Chapter 1

*Foxy POV*

I sat in my corner and cried. No one loves me. No one cares about me. I change into my human form and hug my legs.

"Foxy?" A voice said. I look and see Freddy.

"Don't hurt me." I plead. I scoot closer to the wall and cover my face.

"I'm not gonna hurt you." Freddy claims. He walks closer.

"You beat me all the time." I growl.

"And I regret it everyday." Freddy says. I look up at him. He took his hat off and sat next to me. I was shaking a lot because I though he would hurt me.

"Hey. I'm here for you." Freddy says. He puts his hand on my shoulder.

"Why are you doing this." I ask. I look at him. He pauses and scratches his head.

"I want to be friends again." He says. I felt a tear fall from my eye.

"Thanks lad." I reply. I wipe the tear away and Freddy stands up.

"Want to grab some pizza." Freddy asks. I shake my head even though I was hungry.

"Nah. I don't want to be picked on by Chica and Bonnie." I reply. Freddy frowns.

"I won't let that happen." Freddy says. I look at him and nod.

"Okay." I say. I stood up and followed Freddy.

*Freddy POV*

I watch Foxy how he reacts to me. I kept staring at his built body. He was only wearing tan pants. I walk into the kitchen and Foxy and I grab pizza. Bonnie was staring at Foxy which made Foxy a bit nervous.

"Bonnie, go away." I growl. Bonnie nods confused and walks back stage.

"So uh, what do you do for a hobby." I ask Foxy as we sit at a table.

"Nothing." Foxy replies. He takes a bite of his pizza. I frown at his answer and eat my pizza.

"What do you do?" Foxy asks. I shrug.

"Sing." I say. Foxy laughs and takes another bite of his pizza. I stared at his chest which you can easily see muscle.

"Freddy?" Foxy says. I look and noticed that I spilled soda on my clothes.

"Oh shit." I say. I quickly stand up and run to the kitchen to grab some napkins. I dry the soda and turn around to see Foxy.

"You okay." Foxy says. I nod and throw away the napkins. I try to walk by Foxy but he pins me to the wall.

"I caught you staring at my chest." He whispers. I blush at what he said. All of a sudden, he kisses me. And I kiss back.