Chapter 13

Dippers POV

I'm not an idiot, I knew once I looked up there was a possibility of being recognised as soon as Bill saw my face. But, I wasn't prepared for it. To see him again. But life just loves me so I had too. I felt his cold tanned finger under my chin as he turned my head upright. I closed my eyes due to the light. I don't want this...I don't want to see him.I'm not ready.

I slowly open my eyes. Scared by what I might see. I took in all his handsome features again. His light tanned skin. His blonde hair with a black undercut his strong defined cheeks and his eyes. Gosh, his eyes look like golden honey they glow like a million stars. I'm captivated by them. As I stare into his beautiful eyes I see recognition flash through them. 

After a long awkward silence, he speaks.

"Flower"

Now I'm confused who's Flower. I look around the room, despite the light hurting my eyes, the two guards and a servent which I recognised as Pyronica. Stared at me with shock questioning gazes. What's going on I feel like this is an inside thing but I still feel left out. One of the guards stepped up and spoke.

"You must be mistaken sire, You said Flower was a human, not an angel," He said sternly sneering at the word 'angel' as he glared at me.

"I will be the decider if I'm mistaken or not and you better hope I'm mistaken because if that is flower and you addressed him and glared at him like that you would be dead in a second" Bill spoke in a harsh voice then turned to me and his features softened. I guess he might recognise me. He then spoke extremely gently to me "hey, I'm not going to hurt you, maybe, but can you please speak?" I looked up at him then turned my head to the guards and the lights. With a wave of his hands, the lights where dimmed and the guard's weapons slowly levitated to the floor behind them. I smile slightly and speak in my normal soft tone of voice "hi...Bill..Pyronica..."

I hear Pyronica gasp and Bill looks at me with an unreadable expression. He looks towards the guards who seemed to understand what he meant when he looked at them as one moved and dimmed the lights to a dark comforting shine which I was fine to see and use my powers in while the other came and untied me from the chair undoing my cuffs as well.

I rub my wrists looking at the red cuff marks then look up at Bill. He steps forward and in instinct, I take a step back. Cautious, I know I could use my powers to defend myself but I don't know his and how powerful they are. He looks at me saddened then spoke.

"First of all, Flower we are talking about this later," he said gesturing to my wings and halo. I guess that means I'm Flower? "second of all, You two take Flower to my chambers and lock him up inside I don't want him escaping my grasp again. He is mine so don't you dare think of touching or hurting him emotionally or physically I will kill you" he says harshly glaring at the end. His eyes then soften again as he looks at me and gives me a reassuring smile but I can tell somethings wrong his eyes are flashing with so many emotions it's scary.

One of the guards gestured for me to follow so I did one held the door open for me and I stepped out. As we were going further down the corridor we heard Bill shout "Take any of my clothes that you need Flower!" I smile in recognition and carry on walking behind these two guards which keep sending weary glances in my direction. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't scared but I know how to pretend to be fine plus fear shows weakness.

They opened a set of big oak doors with an eye on the middle and gestured for me to go in so I did. And I heard them close and lock the door. So I knew this was bills room. I look around it was a huge room with a window seat in the centre of the opposing wall to the door with two big none seated windows two centimetres away on either side. There was a large white circular rug in the centre of the room on the spruce wood flooring. On the right side of the room was a king-sized canopy bed with a black frame with white curtains on it tied in bundles open with yellow ribbon. The bed covers were of course yellow. There were two white pillows under a two yellow ones but there were loads of white and black small fluffy pillows in front of them. On either side of the bed there was a black nightstand one with a lamp and some plants the other had some books.

A few meters away from the bed on the right side wall was a door to what it seemed as a bathroom but I could explore that later. On the left side of the room, there was a black antique dressing table with two black shelves directly next to it on either side full one full of jewels and gems as well as jewellery and crowns the other had makeup on it. The dressing table had a hairbrush on it and some plants. I smile the room looks nice next to the dressing table was a door that leads to a massive walk-in wardrobe. I entered slowly most of the clothes were yellow or black but I didn't mind. I took a yellow hoodie with small triangles on it. I placed it on top of the white shirt I was already wearing the rim of it reached up to my calves and the sleeves to my hips. But I didn't mind I went to the window seat and sat down.

I looked out at hell it's less helly? I guess worse then what I expected to be honest but that's a good thing. I smiled i wonder how Mabel is. My birthmark glows and I know its time to lower the moon and stars so I did it was difficult without seeing it but my birthmark stopped glowing so it should be fine. I smile exhausted and slowly fall asleep.

A/N guess who got themselves even sicker? I did XD I hope you all enjoy this chapter 1085 words all together yay. I want to thank you all for your support throughout this book I love you all xx

Anyway I hope you all have a lovely day (night? nocturnal buddies were you at!)

That's all bye my lovelies.