➪16

~

~

[2nd person]

"So in our ninth set, we finally got a win.." said Daichi with an exhausted look on his face, honestly you couldn't relate you were having a great time hanging out with a babe and straight chillin 😎 "We finally don't have to do any diving drills"
"I'M STARVING" shouted babey I hope y'all know who cuz I ain't sayinnn.

It looked like Hinata was thinking about something, or just staring at his bottle, but who were you to judge..

He was brought out of his daydream by someone shouting "Yaku-san, nice receive!"
"Go, Lev!"
Hinata looked over toward the lanky boy known as Lev as he spiked a ball straight sown from his side of the net. He looked at it in awe 'a swing like a whip?' he thought.

"Wow.." said Asahi
"It might be hard to tell because he's slouching but he's pretty big. He might be over 190cm." said Sugawara
"His arms and legs are so long" and to you that must mean one thing... something else about him must be long too but you can't say that because there are children present so you had to keep it in your head with a poker face kept on.

~le time skip~

"Your quick was as amazing as ever Shoyo" said babey number 2 (guess who this is enehenehen)
"But at this rate, nothing's going to change" he started "Hey! who the heck is that middle blocker?" thank god the others haven't influenced him to say bad things.
"Oh thats the first year, Haiba Lev, he's half russian and half japanese"
"H-half?!, thats so cool!" 😎😎😎😎 "Yeah, Lev started volleyball in highschool so when we went to Karasuno for golden week, he still hadn't played much and only the regular members went"
Don't ask how you know all this even though you weren't there kay? it's a fanfic that your reading you loser you absolute buffoon go do some homework rather than reading this you big homo.

Meanwhile you were with the other managers in their room, sitting on your futon being antisocial reading some fanfic.

Sounds pretty accurate doesn't it, don't lie to me now, you know what i'm capable of, I could just cancel this fanfic altogether and all of you would be devastated wouldn't you? AhaHahaHhah.

But anyway, you were reading fanfic when all of a sudden you heard your name being called to which you sat up and looked in the direction the name came from. It was Kiyoko.

"What?" you said trying to be the least bit rude possible.
"Do you like it?" she replied with a smile,
"Like what?" (smh you such an idiot)
"The team, how is it, are you enjoying it so far?"
You thought for a moment and smiled to yourself, "Yeah, I guess I do" you replied, grinning at her.

                             ~👅~

(A/n)- Sisters and gentlesisters i have brought to you another chapter and i dont actually have anything to say so goodbye.

Edited ✔︎
Edited ✔︎✔︎

hehehehehe
i couldn't forget to give y'all my love
kisses
hugs
snuggles 🥰
xox