Chapter fifty three

A/n: wow four days since my last chapter?
Reee who let me slack off?

Tw: Andrew, hot make out session, hospitals

Enjoy, loves! 🖤💛🖤💛🖤💛🖤💛

Lucia looked at her son, who was sleeping on the hospital bed.

A doctor came in.

"Hello, Are you the mother of Virgil Cloud?" He asked.

"Yes" she answered.

"Oh, good, I thought you were just some hobo who broke in to scare these kids, any who, so Lucia is your name, correct? We need to check on your baby, make sure it's healthy, so come with me please" he explained to her.

"Okay" Lucia said, hesitantly leaving Virgil.

"So, Lucia Cloud-"

"Storm"'she corrected the doctor, "it's Lucia Storm now, I divorced my husband."

"Oh, sorry to hear that" he said.

"Oh, no it's fine. He wasn't really a good person."

"So, what's your name?" Lucia asked the -hot man- doctor.

"My name's Gavin" he said, bringing her to a room with a nurse, so that the baby could be examined.

While they laid her down on a table for a hour she had time to think of her past.

~FLASHBACK TIME, OH YEAH~

Andrew led Lucia to a spot in the park. It looked abandoned and there were broken things everywhere. But he cleaned the place up and set down a nice picnic basket with a blanket.

The sun was near close to setting. They had just had a date there, but surprises weren't over yet.

By this abandoned park spot was a nice hill. Andrew and Lucia climbed up it, -Lucia was blindfolded so she kept falling- the hill was easy to climb, and they were high above the ground.

Andrew took his girlfriend's blindfold off.

While she was blindfolded he took his casual cloths and jacket off, revealing a hidden black and white suit underneath it.

Lucia opened her eyes and saw the sun setting beautifully over the horizon.
"Wow.." she breathed, "i've never seen one..so beautiful. Or had this good of a view-" she cut her self off quickly when she turned around.

Her hands flew to her mouth and her eyes filler with happy tears when she saw Andrew on one knee.

"Andrew-" she gasped breathlessly, looking at his face, which had a bright, cheery smile on it.

"Baby, I want to marry you because you're the first person I want to see when I wake up in the morning..and the only one I want to kiss goodnight and now I see your hands, and i'm not able to imagine what it would be like if I didn't get to hold them every single day. And I can't guarantee that in the future there won't be rough times, because baby, I know there will be..."