Intertwine

Sitting in their special field in the meadow with the love of his life felt so surreal to Jimin. Glancing around, his gaze fell upon Yoongi biting into the strawberries Jin had prepared for them, and the omega took a minute to pause and think. He never thought he would have come this far, never thought that he would have made friends for life, never thought he would have a lover, never thought he would get mated. But he did have those things, and he was getting mated, tonight infact.

Taehyung, Jinyoung and all his other friends had double, if not triple checked if he was ready to become mates with Yoongi. Always asking him if he felt too rushed, if it was too soon for him to be settling down after what he'd been through. And honestly, it was getting a little annoying. He had told them he was sure, and yet the only person who had not questioned his decision once was Yoongi. His alpha had asked him once before if he was sure, and that was all the confirmation he needed. He knew that if Jimin didn't want to do something, then he wouldn't do it. Simple as. It was that faith and trust in Jimin that made him love the alpha more. He no longer tiptoed around Jimin, the alpha now treating him normally, and it couldn't have been more of a perfect relationship for Jimin.

"You excited for tonight, Sunshine?" Yoongi asked, glowing under the morning sunlight.

"Yes. Scared though." Jimin replied, which formed a frown on Yoongi's lips.

"Why? Something the matter?"

"No. I'm more excited than anything, i've been dreaming about what Tae and Kookie have for years, it's just scary that it's happening now. I just don't want anything to change."

"Hmm, I understand." Yoongi said, popping another strawberry in his mouth before reaching out to take Jimin's hand.

"But baby, we already have the relationship you've been dreaming about, mating isn't going to change that, just solidify it."  And god, Jimin was so endeared.

"You always know what to say, you're the best." The omega sighed dreamily.

"Yep, I know. Now let's head back." Yoongi smirked, standing up and brushing down his trousers before offering a hand out to Jimin. The omega took it and was then hoisted up in to a tight hug.

"I love you, everything is going to be fine, you know?"

"I know."

6 hours later, found Yoongi and Jimin in their den.

"Do you think Hobi hyung and kihyun will mate soon? I know they've been talking about it." Jimin uttered, extremely intrigued in whether his hyung and omega kihyun will make it official.

"Jimin." Yoongi paused, earning a whine from the omega. "Do you have to talk about this now, whilst err, you know." He gestured down, to where his fingers were dissapearing inside Jimin.

"Sorry. Hurry hyung. Wanna be your mate already." Jimin whined. And who was Yoongi to deny him? He kept scissoring the omega open until he deemed him stretched enough, before positioning himself between Jimins legs.

"I love you, Yoonie. Let's be mates." Jimin spoke, and they locked eyes as Yoongi pushed himself inside, earning a cry from the youngest.

Jimin was always incredibly whiny and needy during sex, but today this was amplified by his pure want to become Yoongi's mate. He cried and begged for Yoongi to go faster, however the alpha wanted this to be special, and took his time kissing everywhere he could reach between thrusts.

"Pretty baby." He whispered, more to himself than for Jimin to hear, but the youngest smiled up at him anyway. He bent down to lock their lips together in a sweet, slow kiss that was in sync with his movements. Nearing their climaxes, Yoongi took one last look at his mate, lying down beneath him, all flushed and sweaty, and thought to himself that there was no where he would rather be.
All it took was a final squeeze to the shoulder and a nod from Jimin, before he bit into his omega as his climax washed over him.

It was like nothing else that he had felt. Yoongi could feel the pure love and adoration that Jimin felt for him through the bond, and he was momentarily stunned. A small sniffle brought him out of his daze as he looked down to see Jimin, the love of his life, wearing the biggest smile whilst tears streamed down his face

"I can f-feel it Hyung." He whispered.

"Yeah baby?" Yoongi raises a hand to tuck a strand of hair behind the omegas ear.

"Can feel how much you love me. Never felt anything like this before."

Yoongi stayed locked inside as they kissed for what felt like hours, feeling all new feelings and getting used to the pure euphoria which was mating. Eventually, Yoongi pulled out, earning a whine from Jimin who he simply hushed, and positioned them back to chest snuggled into bed.

"I love you Jimin."

"I love you too. But I love your dick more." He giggled, and turned around in Yoongi's hold to come face to face with his now mate. Mate. That was so surreal to say. He finally had a proper family, someone who loved him more than anyone else. He would never doubt Yoongi again, he could never doubt Yoongi again, for he could feel everything he needed to know through their bond. All insecurities were washed away as he felt the love radiating from his alpha.

Falling asleep was easy that night, the way they fitted together was so easy. Loving Yoongi was easy.

Ok it finally happened!!! Yoonmin mates <3

btw sorry for not updating i've been back at school but omg bts comeback was so good!

what's your favourite song? mine are my time and ugh!

I think i'm gonna end this plot soon. Don't worry, i said plot, not story! what i mean by that is that i'll probably update little one shots more regularly about yoonmins life, rather than keep a plot going, ygm? for example mpreg(if anyone wants to see that) and other things!