~ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓲𝔁𝓽𝔂 ~

Chapter Sixty: Well At Least The First Day Back's Not Boring

It felt strange to be at Hogwarts but not wake up in her own bed, Lina thought the next morning

It felt strange to be at Hogwarts but not wake up in her own bed, Lina thought the next morning. She hadn't fallen asleep till gone one in the morning and would have overslept if the smell of hot chocolate hadn't wafted through. Lina changed into her robes and walked into the small living room that separated the two bedrooms.

Lina tiredly rubbed her eyes and plopped down in the arm of the chair "morning" she mumbled picking up the steaming mug.

"Good morning" Remus replied, "sleep well?" Lina shook her head. "You know you can't run away from everyone-"

"I know" she replied knowing he was referring to last night "I didn't plan to, I was ready to sleep in my own bed but" Lina gripped her mother's necklace around her neck "the girls were talking about me. Apparently, if dad breaks into the castle they know who to blame, like I would."

"Does Cedric believe this?" Remus asked.

"What?"

"Does Cedric believe you would help Sirius?"

"No, of course not."

"What about Lucy and Danny?"

"No."

"Fred? George?"

"No."

"Well, there you go."

"I don't get it."

Remus sighed and leaned forward, he put his own mug of hot chocolate down "Lina you are not alone, you have people on your side, it's not you versus the world. Use the people around you for support, that's what friends are for. Does anyone know you're here?"

"No."

"Well then your friends must be worried sick, go down to the great hall for breakfast, you can't hide forever."

"Alright" she conceded "but can Demeter stay here, I know no one will hurt her but just in case."

Lina stood up and grabbed her bag, she wasn't completely ready to face the school but knew she had to do it sooner rather than later "see you in class."

Remus was right her friends were worried, Lina had never seen Cedric look so relieved as he did when she walked into the great hall.

"Where the hell have you been?" Cedric asked as he hugged her the tightest he ever had. 

"I didn't feel well" Lina lied "so I decided to spare everyone and stay with uncle, damn it, Professor Re-Lupin."