Sev

Hey readers!
Before you guys read this chapter, I just want to say a BIG thank you! You have been such a big support,, and I really appreciate you guys leaving lovely comments, it really motivated me to make time to update! The country I live in (NZ)  just went into lockdown because of covid 19, which super sad, but good in a way as it gives me more time to update!

This chapter is super dramatic, and it's got a lovely Jily moment for you 🤫 💗

I hope you enjoy! 💕💕

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Lily POV

I'm freezing, my toes and fingers numb covered in a thin coat of ice,and my heart desperately trying to keep me alive for a few days longer in hope of being saved from this death trap. Since the three days I've been here, I've see no one. I haven't been given a slice of food, a droplet of water, and I haven't seen even a sliver of the sky. I miss them all, James, Harry, the others. I never realised being away from them would hurt just as much as sitting in this dark, gloomy room would.

The door scratches against the cold hard concrete, as the door widens allowing bright light to flood the room. I shield my eyes, they're in pain from only seeing darkness for the past three days. As soon as my eyes adjust, I look to see a figure at the door.

"Severus?" I say, my words weaves with disbelief. I never thought my friend would have the heart to kill me. I know we fell out, but he would always have a place in my heart, that could never be severed.

"Lily, we need to get you out of here," I hear stray shouting voices coming from a while behind him.

They found me.

"I know you don't like me, but just trust me. I would never do anything to hurt you ever again," tears swirled in his eyes, but he blinked them away leaving them to flow down his cheeks. I didn't realise till I touched my face I was crying too.

"I missed you Sev, the old you," I said, as he began to unwrap the rope from around my wrists. As soon as the last knot was untied, I wrapped my arms round his neck, giving him a tight hug.

"I'm sorry Lils"

"I'm sorry too Sev,"

I wiped my tears that were flooding like rivers down my face, "now let's get this party started!"

He smiled.

"Stay close, and follow me" he whispers. We creep out the old iron door, and let our footsteps become quiet as we walked through the empty corridors.

Death eaters lay on the ground injured, unconscious, and some even dead. I felt guilt, but then thought how the people who lay there, hurt and killed many lives. Including myself, my husband, and my son.

"Nice one James," is that Sirius?

"Thanks Padfoot!" James? Severus and I turn the corner. I see a messy head of hair, along with Sirius and Remus.

"James?" I cry. He twists to face towards me, his face displaying shock, and relief. Tears flooded his eyes, eventually over spilling down his face. He didn't bother to wipe them. He just ran straight toward me, and scooped me up in his arms twirling me around, while I wrapped my legs around his waist. I held his head, and cried into his hair, whilst he wrapped his arms around me tighter nearly suffocating me. I didn't mind, I was just so happy to see him again, and have my love so close.

Slowly, I unwrapped my legs from his waist, and lowered my arms to around his neck. He held my face to his chest, letting my tears soak through his shirt.

"I-I m-missed y-you," sobs wracked my small frame.

"Sshhh, I'm here love. You're ok now," he whispered, into my ear, while stroking my hair. His hot breath fanned my face as he pulled back, I sighed. I felt so at home in his arms, so safe. I looked into his deep, chocolate brown eyes.

"I love you," I blurted.

Oh god, I said it, I actually said it. What happens if he doesn't feel the same way, what happens if Sirius and Remus we're wrong? What happens if he just loves me in a friend way? My thoughts swirled in a jumbled way through my head.

"Lilyflower," he tilted my chin up with his finger. Cupping my cheek, he wiped my tears with the pad of his thumb, I leaned into his touch.

"I love you too," and with that his lips crashed onto mine.