Chapter 7

You felt something warm and gentle grab your hand. When you looked to your side you realised whose hand it is. "Bakugou... Good morning!" you say with a smile plastered on your face. "I'm sorry for worrying you..."

"Y/N-san... How did you...?"

"How did I what...?"

A few minutes passed as recovery girl and Bakugou explained what had happened. You started to remember. "Ah... That.. I had this happen to me a few times before haha. All this is related to my mental state. The more confident I am, the stronger. But these days... It is so hard to keep it together... Please promise me that you won't tell anyone. I'm afraid others will take advantage of this just to win against me."

"I wont tell anyone. And if someone dare hurt you again, I'll snap their necks!", yelled Bakugou who is now holding you in his embrace. "I will protect you."

H-huh? Why is he so protective of me...?

"Thank you..." that's all you could mutter.

Still weak, you tried to sit up on the bed, but you lost balance and almost fell on the ground. The blonde you admired since the first day, grabbed you, preventing you from a painful experience once again this day.

"You seem to always be here when something could happen to me", you chuckled as you placed your hand on Bakugou's cheek, slowly and gently caressing it. "I'm so grateful to have someone like you around..."

Bakugou blushed so much his face heated up. "D-Dumbass, what so you think you're doing?!"

"H-huh? I'm so sorry!" Y/N turned her face to the other side, avoiding his eyes.

".... Do it again..."

You could hear a cough coming from behind the two of you. "I'm still here, you know? Keep it for later, won't you?"

------------(time skip. 10 pm in your room)---------

"Bakugou, you don't have to stay with me tonight... I can take care of myself-"

"Like hell you can! Who knows what might cross your mind this time. I am not leaving. Get that through your chicken brain!"

".. Ch-chiken brain?! How dare you be so rude?!" you yelled as you threw a pillow right into his face, smoke already welling up.

"You're in big trouble, you stupid girl!"

"U-oh..."

He threw the pillow in your face, distracting you. He leaped towards you, gripped your wrists above your head as he pushed you to the bed and sat above you, making you freeze in place. "You've really done it now, Y/N...", he growled in a deep voice while your face took on all shades of red possible on earth. Slightly he recovered from his anger, but just to see how he would react you wrapped one of your legs around his, making him more flustered about the position he is in. His face became so red that you thought it would catch fire, but before he could make another move you materialised a huge pillow that flew right towards him, making him fall on the side next to you.

After a fierce pillow fight, you and Bakugou were exhausted. You threw yourself in your bed as the blonde layed down on the floor next to your bed.

A few minutes later you still couldn't manage to fall asleep. Rolling on your side to the edge of the bed you gazed down at the handsome boy next to your bed as if he was guarding you. You admired his calm and soft expression. He was so adorable... You couldn't help but reach your hand out to him and pat his soft hair.

Once you fell asleep, you had one of the most blissful night in your life, feeling safe and warm inside after such a long time.

"I wish you would sleep with me like this more often...."

"I will for you, dummy" thought the boy to himself after hearing you talk in your sleep.