Chapter 25

A/N
Heyyy Demis!!!! How's it goin :) Who watched mocking jay. IT WAS FLIPPIN AWSOME. YAS JUST YAS! So I finished BOO like 4 weeks ago and this just hit me. There are no more HOO books. *cries*. aaaand I was taking an english IBT test, there was this paragraph that reminded me of Ouranus so I started laughing to my self probably looking like a maniac .SOO Ya. I know I don't usually write long A/Ns but it's a first time for everything right?? Off to the chapter!

Percy's POV
I can't help but feel the same way Annabeth was feeling. She probably knew but didn't want to say anything since she's too sad herself. "Lets go" I smiled. "Go where." she pouts. "I think it would be best if we tell Chiron about it." I say. "Ok, let's go." she sighs.

Annabeth's POV
I just can't shake of the feeling that something bad is about to happen. I guess we need to talk to Chiron about it. "Hey Chiron" percy greets. I know he's nervous but how can he act so calm and collected. The wonders that go through Percy's mind is never to be discovered I guess.

"Hello Children, what must be the problem." I smile. He always manages to know when we have something on our minds. "A war is coming." percy whispers. I grimace. " Gaia and Ouranus are back, and I think they fixed their relationship problems." (A/N: THE GREEK GODS!!! XD) I laugh, but Chirons face remains straight as he looks into the distance"I assume they have." he clarifies. "Well, great... What's better than a power couple to crush you." Percy sounds exasperated.

"We need to talk to the camp's councilors... Immediately!" He cries. A frantic look takes over all our faces. This might be more serious than we thought...