Epilogue - Forever (Part II)

Onto Part 2.

This one will have some point of view changes.

Happy Reading :)

***

Serena

"Sofia. Bébé, please. Now is not the time to be fussy, especially when Mummy looks so pretty," I watched Sara trying to negotiate with her daughter, on how crying when Sara was all dressed up wasn't ideal.

It was so amusing to watch her actually talk to Sofia so rationally, as if she were a grown adult.

Sofia, my beautiful Goddaughter, was a true sight.

Even as a baby, she had a full head of hair, which I knew would definitely grow into luscious locks like Sara's hair. Her little face was scrunched up most of the time, since she was quite a fussy baby, but when asleep, she was the epitome of calm. Her little baby face looked so peaceful.

I loved being able to call myself a Godmother. It was actually quite the achievement.

Although, when I told Sara I wanted some kind of official plaque to commemorate the name, she laughed in my face.

I thought it was a great idea, especially since I was Godmother twice over.

Sofia is Sara and Danny's second child, after their first born is little Hugo. He was now two and half, and already trying his best to run around everywhere, even if he fell over quite a bit.

Sara has this habit of called her little ones Bébé and it is this most adorable thing.

I still remember being in the waiting room when Sophia was going to be born, feeling nervous and excited. Danny was in the room with Sara, and it wasn't till he ran out, announcing that he was a Dad again, did we all take a breath of relief.

Then of course, we let out a cheer, getting told off for it after.

"I really hope Louis doesn't want kids," Arya said. Her face scrunched up as she looked at a crying Sofia.

"Let's hope Louis' pull-out game is strong then," Sara said, amusement in her voice.

I turned my head towards her in shock.

"Sara," I said her name in a scolding tone, looking at her and then towards Bea.

"What's the pull-out game?" She asked in confusion, her brows furrowed together. This is just great.

"It's when-" Arya opened her mouth to begin explaining, but I knew for a fact she wasn't about to give her some cute-little lie, she'd tell her the truth.

At eight-years old, I wasn't about to let Bea know what that meant. She was still an innocent, little girl.

"It's a game for adults, baby. Don't worry about it," I tried to casually shrug off her confusion and it seemed to work, as Bea went back to sorting out her flowers.

When I looked at both Sara and Arya, they were grinning at me and I couldn't help smile back at them.

"Don't worry. I have arrived," I looked to the door and saw Danny walking in, with a smug expression on his face. He looked quite handsome, suited and booted.

When I turned my head back to Sara, I saw her take a clear breath of relief.

"Here. Take her, please," she told Danny, carefully handing Sofia off to Danny. Immediately, her whines began to fade away, as she played with the tie Danny had on.